Sponsored

Did your dealer put in your Heritage order?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did y'all have to do anything special with your dealership to get them to process a Heritage Edition order?

Called my dealer and he is insisting that they don't think they will get one based on allocations, but I'm pretty sure he's confused and only thinking about the Heritage Limited.

Should I just try to tell him to submit the order, or am I confused about something here.
Your dealer is the one confused. Refer him to the FAQ:

Ford Bronco Did your dealer put in your Heritage order? 1665517461107
Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

And BEAT him/her into submission!!! Yeah, tell them to try it, thatā€™s what worked for me.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, I went round and round with them for a couple weeks but they finally figured it out... I

NotaJeep

First Edition
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can someone let me know the process on the Ford order system the dealer needs to follow to order the basic heritage. My dealer says they canā€™t order the big bend version only the limited. On the phone for awhile but they swear the system wonā€™t allow. I know they can but donā€™t know how to explain what they need to do. Any help from someone that knows the Ford system would be appreciated. I donā€™t want my 2022 order to not get converted due to a miscommunication.

Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can someone let me know the process on the Ford order system the dealer needs to follow to order the basic heritage. My dealer says they canā€™t order the big bend version only the limited. On the phone for awhile but they swear the system wonā€™t allow. I know they can but donā€™t know how to explain what they need to do. Any help from someone that knows the Ford system would be appreciated. I donā€™t want my 2022 order to not get converted due to a miscommunication.
I donā€™t know how to do it but I do know there is a ā€œtrickā€ to it as only one sales guy knew how to do it when I finally got mine ordered...

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No idea on the internal workings of the Ford ordering system but Granger ordered mine, seems your dealer should be able to reach out to another dealer that's had luck ordering to find out. That or ask their regional rep or heaven forbid Ford for instructions on how to do something other dealers have figured out. Just stay on them and make sure your Dora matches what you want, good luck

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

As long as you have a reservation or an unscheduled ā€˜22 order, you can order a ā€˜23 HE. I did and Ford confirmed.

Ford Bronco Did your dealer put in your Heritage order? 85C639CC-2D08-4B25-8277-F315C0526A26

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

As long as you have a reservation or an unscheduled ā€˜22 order, you can order a ā€˜23 HE. I did and Ford confirmed.

85C639CC-2D08-4B25-8277-F315C0526A26.jpeg
Hey BigFootie, quick change of topic but admin added the "Bronco" script for us under model now for HEs.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I may opt for Azure Gray Metallic if it has more blue than it initially appears, keeping an eye out at the local dealership.

Screenshot_20221106_130852_Chrome.jpg

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any idea if they'll let anybody without a res order a regular Heritage Edition once the order banks open?

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Did your dealer put in your Heritage order? Screenshot_20221106_130852_Chrome
Hereā€™s my DORAā€¦ I was also told they couldnā€™t enter the Heritage so after researching here I went in on Sat, convinced the salesman otherwise. He built it in the configurator, took it to the counter and was told they couldnā€™t enter it. I left for the car, then was called back in and told they figured it outā€¦donā€™t know what they had to do. I signed to DORA, gave my license, signed a price agreement, gave my full deposit. Iā€™ve been concerned that I have not received the Ford order confirmation email so called today and was assured the sales manager has checked and the order is in. Iā€™m one where my reservation was converted to a 99 in-store order early in 2021 by the dealer so that might be the issue.
I can tell you one thing, don't be concerned if you don't get Ford emails. I was like you, thought something was amiss, but it wasn't. My order was placed Oct 2021 and I never got a single email from Ford until October of 2022 stating that my vehicle was scheduled for production. After it was built I never got any emails stating built, shipped or even delivered. I've had the vehicle for 3 weeks and I believe the status is/was built.

So don't fret my friend. If your dealer says the order is in, it's in. I know exactly how you feel and where you are. The next email from Ford will more than likely be your production scheduled email. Good luck!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I ordered mine this week and have gotten the following from ford. Does this mean it will be built or will not be built? Any help is appreciated. šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

657C8D88-F8BC-4F14-8C8C-C20844DDA98D.jpeg

E5ADD0A2-3ED4-4FBE-A786-C4AA97967E63.jpeg
Sponsored