Sponsored

Did your dealer put in your Heritage order?

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Finally!!!
Ford Bronco Did your dealer put in your Heritage order? A881A927-DA02-4B46-9176-FE2647BC6205
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

that is going to be a REALLY sharp looking rig, congrats. CG has been growing on me lately!
Just so I have you signature right, you sold your 4dr OBX in luie of 2dr BaseSquatch??? šŸ„¹

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just so I have you signature right, you sold your 4dr OBX in luie of 2dr BaseSquatch??? šŸ„¹
Yup, I ordered the two door as my mid life crisis toy. Dealer had a cancelled OBX order so I picked that up in the meantime. Bought it over sticker, drove it 8k miles (we called it ā€œtop down summerā€ and took a bunch of road trips - including driving to off roadeo TX), sold it back to the same dealer for enough profit to take the kids to Disney World. I loved the OBX but it was black, no lockers, and I really want an off-road toy.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yup, I ordered the two door as my mid life crisis toy. Dealer had a cancelled OBX order so I picked that up in the meantime. Bought it over sticker, drove it 8k miles (we called it ā€œtop down summerā€ and took a bunch of road trips - including driving to off roadeo TX), sold it back to the same dealer for enough profit to take the kids to Disney World. I loved the OBX but it was black, no lockers, and I really want an off-road toy.
Yeah, I was gonna do 4dr BaseSquatch, then HE happened šŸ˜‚

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Iā€™m on my third order now. Originally wanted a ManBaseSquatch but that was pushed to 22 so switched order to a Badlands MidMan, switching from 21 to 22 decided I really ā€œneededā€ a 12 inch screen and side cameras so it became a Badlands High Man. Now back closer to original plans, a Heritage Edition.

Ford Bronco Did your dealer put in your Heritage order? FB9B34FD-8659-423E-91ED-1BFACC9291B2

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Iā€™m on my third order now. Originally wanted a ManBaseSquatch but that was pushed to 22 so switched order to a Badlands MidMan, switching from 21 to 22 decided I really ā€œneededā€ a 12 inch screen and side cameras so it became a Badlands High Man. Now back closer to original plans, a Heritage Edition.

Ford Bronco Did your dealer put in your Heritage order? FB9B34FD-8659-423E-91ED-1BFACC9291B2
It wouldn't have hurt my feelings if Ford would have done a mid plus package like they did on the Everglades and added the 12" screen.

Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
finally switched my green 2dr base v6 Sasquatch to a red 2dr v6 heritage and got confirmation yesterday! Now need copy of covp to make sure my order isnā€™t canceled...

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you get price protection $s on your order? Still interested on how they are calculating that for the Heritage version. The DORA doesn't seem to reflect it.
There was no heritage addition got ā€˜22 you arenā€™t going to get price protection for. Also you changed models which cancels PP.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There was no heritage addition got ā€˜22 you arenā€™t going to get price protection for. Also you changed models which cancels PP.
From Fordā€™s FAQ

Ford Bronco Did your dealer put in your Heritage order? 09D0B125-566E-4D0F-A9C0-6922D7B8E6A3

Bronco Dad

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, 2022 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Appreciate your feedback even if you're wrong. Refer below to the Ford Bronco guide.

QUOTED: "Yes. By switching to a Heritage Edition (excluding Heritage Limited Edition), you still qualify for price protection. New in 2023 MY, you will also qualify for price protection by switching to an Everglades. The amount varies depending on the series you previously ordered. Please work with your dealer to determine the amount you qualify for."

They have updated this FAQ to say we won't know price protection until we purchase.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...onco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/

mattsmeesh

Heritage
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Did y'all have to do anything special with your dealership to get them to process a Heritage Edition order?

Called my dealer and he is insisting that they don't think they will get one based on allocations, but I'm pretty sure he's confused and only thinking about the Heritage Limited.

Should I just try to tell him to submit the order, or am I confused about something here.
Sponsored