Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There was a Starlink thread around here somewhere
That is way too expensive of a solution... šŸ¤£

I downloaded the Google doc app but I think that that doc has to be shared in a certain way to get it.
Sponsored

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That is way too expensive of a solution... šŸ¤£

I downloaded the Google doc app but I think that that doc has to be shared in a certain way to get it.
I was mostly making a joke, but there is a way to make Google Docs offline. I've never tried it, so YMMV.

https://support.google.com/docs/answer/6388102?hl=en

Another option would be to print the doc to PDF. That may or may not turn out how you would like though.

Mustbeheresomewhere

Badlands
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevrolet Silverado, 2022 Bronco Badlands 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to change all fluids once it warms up again. I'm at 15,000 miles. I'm wanting to try BG synco shift in my 7 MT. Transfer cases with chain drives shed a lot of metal, I've learned that over the years. It doesn't seem to bother them but I use the 4A auto more in the truck and Bronco that I have and so the transfer case gets a lot of use. I think its good idea to change it every 24K or so.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did my tcase and both differentials at 15k - the tcase didnā€™t look bad (part time no 4A) but yeah - lot of metal in the differentials. Pretty much what others here have seen.

I just did my 7MT at 17k (yesterday) - oem fluid was very thin and it had a fine metallic sheen to it as well. But oem fluid is good for life right?

I hadnā€™t had any issues with any of the equipment to date. Hope to keep it that way
Sponsored