BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 13 Explorer XLT, 97 Jeep Wrangler
While watching some of the games yesterday I saw the F-150 commercial and in the beginning it caught my eye because I thought is was going to be for the Bronco. ....... riding a horse talking about Americans wanting a faster horse ........ thought for sure is was going to be about the Bronc. :D cool commercial though.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2020 Subaru Crosstrek
I wonder if we will eventually get a lot of Bronco commercials or not. Since they are so behind on actually being able to deliver the Bronco. Maybe later?

Garbone

Base
First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 06 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Let me preempt any necessary post deletions by asking that we please keep the discussions on topic. In other words, don't get into political discussions about the NFL or sports. Thank you.
Oh, I was just going to say this was the big announcement Mike et al were alluding to about tops. Now everyone can settle in and wait for November and B&P.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota 4Runner
While watching some of the games yesterday I saw the F-150 commercial and in the beginning it caught my eye because I thought is was going to be for the Bronco. ....... riding a horse talking about Americans wanting a faster horse ........ thought for sure is was going to be about the Bronc. :D cool commercial though.

F_150? Looks more like a F'n '50!!!

Fergie72

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Ford Bronco, 2013 Explorer, 2012 Edge
I wonder if we will eventually get a lot of Bronco commercials or not. Since they are so behind on actually being able to deliver the Bronco. Maybe later?
Why bother, sold plenty of units. Best business moves ever.

Advertisement

Advertisement