Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thing is I don't want the sas package just to look nice as I don't go rock crawling often nor hardcore off roading. No need for me there. It will be mostly on road with a few off road here and there... Beside, if I had the Sas package, it comes more expensive then the WildTrack and ugly camo seats.

I keep switching between 4 doors OBX Lux 2.7 and BL 2.7 2 door High.. They are roughly the same price.

- Interior of the OBX is blah and I don't see the point of having a side step with only 32 inch wheels and 2 doors anyway.

-With BL, I am loosing the lux package. But I don't think that I really need the disco. Plus it becomes a two door which looks good, but 4 door has more space.

The perfect choice would be a BD with lux... but then, ford like to make it harder on everyone with their choices.
Sponsored

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had never considered the OBX until this morning.

If the BD can't have a manual with the mid my whole plans changed. This will be moot if it is just a bug and not the actual case though.

A BD with the 2.7 auto and mid: $63,884cdn
A BL with the 2.3 manual and mid: $68,919
An OBX with with 2.7 auto, high leather and sasquatch: $66,834

I know these aren't apples to apples but they are what I would choose with each trim. Each have their pros and definitely have their cons. Interior is most of the cons. Prices are quite close however.

Glad i don't need to make a decision today.
Yea, the interior is a mess... but there is also the WT which comes cheaper when equip as an OBX...
WT 2.7 auto high leather with side steps like the OBX: 65 989cad...

I feel like whenever we had the Sasquatch package, it becomes more expensive then the WT... Did that as well with BB and prices are very similar if only cloth seats.

I am like you as well and glad i don't have to make a choice, but it seems to make it more and more difficult as well... for me my choices are between a 4dr obx 2.7 lux or 2 dr bl 2.7 high....

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am very torn between OBX and BL. For silly reasons, too. BL has the MGV seats, which I would really prefer over cloth or leather. OBX has the tube step, which I don't need, but I don't want to hear my wife and/or daughters complain every time one of them gets in.

If OBX had the MGV seats as an option, the decision would be made.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in a different camp than most of you guys. I actually prefer the navy pier interior to the boring black MGV. It prompted me to step back and reassess. I was 100% in on a BL Lux until I saw the all black vinyl. After I saw the navy pier on the OBX I decided to go that route and add Squatch.

papsblue

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad I found this thread. Similar dilemma.

My priority was getting the High package (for that 12" screen!!).. which was about the only information I had when I reserved the OBX.

I wasn't sold on the Navy Pier when I first looked at it but it's growing on me. Honestly, it just seems to limit the choices for exterior color more than anything.

I live in CO and my commute is only 20 miles mixed city / highway, this will be the daily driver. 95% of the driving will be on pavement.... some of which I assume will be snow covered in the winter to get me to the resorts, which is why I was immediately turned off by the M/T offering on the Sasquatch package (though the extra height would be nice).

Would love the 33 A/Ts on the BL but not sold on MGV over cloth, not completely sure how switching the reservation this late in the game would be handled either..

Thinking my best bet is to stick with my OBX reservation with the 4.27 and upgrade to aftermarket 17" wheels with KO2s.
Sponsored