William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hold up.

Is this another, “By September,” debacle?

Standard was, is and will always mean the bare minimum way it comes. How is that a debate? ??

Ford Bronco Direct Question From Mike Levine 37C5B535-B115-4D4B-91EA-CFD0A4486F88
Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've never ordered a vehicle before so maybe I'm missing the point but B&P seems worthless if you can't accurately build and accurately price your vehicle, no?
“Build and Price was not meant to be literal.” - Ford

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still - crickets from the blue oval. Do they realize that every day they let this clusterfuck go on without addressing it, they're losing more buyers and loyal customers?

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The bronco die hards will defend the adjustment to the death without realizing the bigger picture.

The Bronco return will Be short lived if they can’t grab a decent market share from Jeep and Toyota. Making sudden changes and bumping up price isn’t a good look if your goal is to bring in non ford owners. theres been numerous times Ford has dropped the ball on this rollout and we are still months from first units being delivered.

the off road community is a relatively niche space, albeit growing, with only a few vehicles in the space that have years of experience. Mistakes like these can’t be afforded for a new entry participant.

end of the day to each his own. At the unveil and first public showing I was totally digging this. Now I don’t come here as much as I can only take so much disappointment
Just watch and wait....because of production issues deliveries probably won't start till June-July. Many of us won't get ours till the Fall or late 2021. This basically will push us to a model 2022 year and they WILL increase the base price to us too. IMO, when you order it, you agree to a selling price and that contract should NOT allow any more price increases from Ford.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.