First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've seen several ideas on what a "blend date" is here and on other forums. To me, it seems to be a common source of consternation as we try to predict when our Bronco will be built, and therefore shipped and received. Here is Mike Levine's answer to my simple question, "What is the blend date?"

I followed up asking if the date at the top of our window stickers does, in fact, represent our estimated blend date. Awaiting a reply. Will post here when/if received.

Ford Bronco Blend Date Definition From Mike Levine, For The Record Screenshot 2021-09-01 121019
Sponsored

Last edited:

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for asking!

Considering my build only has 2 accessories (mats for floors and cargo area), I anticipate very little delay between blend date and ship date. Assuming that's how it works

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen several ideas on what a "blend date" is here and on other forums. To me, it seems to be a common source of consternation as we try to predict when our Bronco will be built, and therefore shipped and received. Here is Mike Levine's answer to my simple question, "What is the blend date?"

I followed up asking if the date at the top of our window stickers does, in fact, represent our estimated blend date. Awaiting a reply. Will post here when/if received.

Ford Bronco Blend Date Definition From Mike Levine, For The Record Screenshot 2021-09-01 121019
* … to the Mod Center for accessories (e.g. bars, racks) or being driven to Dirt Mountain for a stay of an unknown duration!

Sponsored
OP
OP
tjnoffy

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone know if the tow package is done on the line or in the mod center?
Great question. I'm not sure what qualifies as a "mod" in this situation. Is my modular front bumper a mod? Are the floor liners a mod? I know we can get down into the weeds on the schedule timing, but I did appreciate Mike answering my query about blend dates. It at least gives us a better milestone to judge by. Maybe since mine isn't until next week, I'll just chill and not check my email and B6G every 10 minutes! [OK, that's a lie.] 🙃

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model