Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance to get some more pictures or parts list on this? I have a hard top and am looking at one of the preboxed options but would rather save the money and build myself.
Ford Bronco DIY Electric Lift for soft top / hardtop for $250 IMG_1009_Original
Ford Bronco DIY Electric Lift for soft top / hardtop for $250 IMG_0990_Original

I’m out of town right now so this is all I could find in photos. I know i use coated cable from Lowe’s and the pulleys I ordered maybe from Harbor Freight? The double pulleys are what the whole design started with and I worked out from there. The winch is from Amazon, I’ll try to get more details when I get back next week.
Sponsored

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance to get some more pictures or parts list on this? I have a hard top and am looking at one of the preboxed options but would rather save the money and build myself.
Ford Bronco DIY Electric Lift for soft top / hardtop for $250 IMG_5192

Ford Bronco DIY Electric Lift for soft top / hardtop for $250 IMG_5190

Ford Bronco DIY Electric Lift for soft top / hardtop for $250 IMG_5191

The pulleys are all from Grainger, winch from Amazon, and all other cables and hardware from Lowe’s. Here are links to some of the key components:

https://www.grainger.com/product/PEERLESS-Double-Pulley-Block-Designed-16A374

VEVOR Electric Hoist, 440LBS Electric Winch, Steel Electric Lift, 110V Electric Hoist with Remote Control & Single/Double Slings for Lifting in Factories, Warehouses, Construction Site, Mine Filed
https://a.co/d/gmh6lKX

The cable that stretches from front to back is used to hold the middle panel of my hard top, then I stretch the 6’ tow straps under the rear section and hoist it all up together.