Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do I get one of these Bronco promotional vehicle thingys to use?
I started by quitting my job and posting high-quality content on Instagram and YouTube regularly for the last four years. Then a year ago they slid into my DMs. I can’t guarantee that process will work for you, but it worked for me. Give it a shot.
Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didn't hear you say - did you remove the rear seats altogether in order to put that platform in? that seems like something most people wouldn't want to do since you lose the whole reason for having a 4 door (taking passengers)
Rear seat is fully functional. No delete.

OP
OP
justinbmcbride

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't hear you say - did you remove the rear seats altogether in order to put that platform in? that seems like something most people wouldn't want to do since you lose the whole reason for having a 4 door (taking passengers)
Nope. I can’t since I don’t own this baby. So they’re still in there.

OP
OP
justinbmcbride

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice vid, did you secure the platform to the vehicle?
No - I talk about it towards the end of the video. The weight of it plus the upholstery has it in there nice and tight.

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. I can’t since I don’t own this baby. So they’re still in there.
right on, thanks man... that's great to know! makes it a much more viable option for temporary use. As an automotive photographer, i'm a big fan of your videos from a content and production value standpoint - always well-planned, executed and edited - not to mention informational and down to Earth - unlike some of the over-dramatic "youtubers" out there (the family of 5 - whatever their name is - they get on my nerves more than nails on a chalkboard). Keep on posting!

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, the soft top does look silly. But if you want a Bronco now, it's what you're forced to get.
Don’t agree. Soft top looks better than hard top. JIMO.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, it's behind the seats. He just folded down one side to demonstrate how he'd sleep.

edit: Already answered. I don't know how I missed so many posts lol

Sponsored

karguy08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like the frugal platform, adds space, looks pretty good, and very functional. Though I know the comparison is not filling the exact same use case, it sure would fit my needs better than spending $700+ on this accessory!
Ford Bronco DIY Sleep Platform In Use on 4-Door Bronco 1630376459350

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
right on, thanks man... that's great to know! makes it a much more viable option for temporary use. As an automotive photographer, i'm a big fan of your videos from a content and production value standpoint - always well-planned, executed and edited - not to mention informational and down to Earth - unlike some of the over-dramatic "youtubers" out there (the family of 5 - whatever their name is - they get on my nerves more than nails on a chalkboard). Keep on posting!
What?!?! You can't be referring to the You Tubers "Pickens party of five" I'm a fan of theirs.

I really like their video's, talk about informational and down to earth? You can't get much more informational and down to earth (not to mention real) than they are.
To each their own I guess.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That was informative, I’ll be doing something very similar, thanks!!

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have that same Tiawudi collapsible sink - the orange one for washing and the yellow one for rinsing. In fact, the orange one's sitting in my hatchback right now, full of all the dirty dishes from the past two days of camping.

My Mom joke, whenever someone joins me for camping: "Do you know why I chose those colors? To remind me to ask you, 'Orange you going to wash the dishes?'" I don't have a yellow joke.

Good solution for car camping, but I'll probably stick with my tent and do something like this for emergencies only. Thanks for posting!

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started by quitting my job and posting high-quality content on Instagram and YouTube regularly for the last four years. Then a year ago they slid into my DMs. I can’t guarantee that process will work for you, but it worked for me. Give it a shot.
Sounds easy!

Just have huge stones to pursue your dream and quit your job, grind and hustle for 4 years as you slowly build a fan base while you continue to sink countless hours into planning/execution/editing of your adventures! :)

Good on ya man, great content. Please keep up the good work!
Sponsored