Sponsored

Do all Sasquatch packages come with the wide flares?

Bronco1972!

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
About to get new wheels, tires. Thinking of going to 20 offset and want to make sure i have the wide flares. simpleton question I know but dont have anything to compare to. Thanks.
Sponsored

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is 20 the offset for the OEM wheels?

Sponsored

Zombie Salamander

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
numerous Ford vehicles 1970's to present
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

darinhouston

Badlands
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

something I haven't seen noted very often is, besides the fender flares themselves, the SAS package has what appears to be little "mud flaps" mounted to the rear bumper to bridge the gap between the bumper and the flare. That seems pretty important for aesthetics and functionality. I haven't seen anyone selling those along with their flares and also haven't found it online as a separate purchase.

I found this picture online

Ford Bronco Do all Sasquatch packages come with the wide flares? 1711028584456-zy

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

something I haven't seen noted very often is, besides the fender flares themselves, the SAS package has what appears to be little "mud flaps" mounted to the rear bumper to bridge the gap between the bumper and the flare. That seems pretty important for aesthetics and functionality. I haven't seen anyone selling those along with their flares and also haven't found it online as a separate purchase.

I found this picture online

Ford Bronco Do all Sasquatch packages come with the wide flares? 1711028584456-zy
I dont feel they are necessary with the little indentation at the lower rear corner of the flare. that flows fairly nicely into the standard bumper edge... but yeah, they are rarely offered up for sale with the flares

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I run 00 offset wheels, Squatch flares, a custom bumper and do not have any of those rear bumper extended "mud flaps" things and my Bronco looks and functions just fine. So, while they may be a preference they are not important by any means

TerryB

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Badlands Sasquatch, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s a good video explaining why you should use positive offset wheels, specifically 30mm in the case of a bronco sasquatch. Do as you please, I‘m just sharing info some people (including myself before watching the video) might not be aware of.
i like the look of about an inch of tire extending beyond the fender so i just went back to the standard fenders on my sasquatch.