Sponsored

Does OEM Soft Top come with all necessary hardware attached to the top?

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you ever find a new, still strapped to plastic pallet OEM soft top? I ask as i just picked one up this week, and plan on converting my Braptor hard top to soft top this weekend and am assuming all hardware is in box that is attached to soft top packaging crossed..
So I have a question on this. I am going to buy a new soft top strapped to the pallet tomorrow from someone. Does this come with everything I need to convert my hard top to soft top? Like does it include all hardware? I know the hardware I need, just not sure its included.
Sponsored

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does this come with hardware for hard top to soft top conversion?

Screenshot_20230429-162839.png

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 Wildtrack Lux w/ Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No there is still stuff on the donor vehicle you need.

BlazinGrizz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco OBX / 2020 Subaru Ascent Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No there is still stuff on the donor vehicle you need.
What would be left to get from a donor vehicle? Just curious, I ordered dual tops as we weren't sure if we would want to go the soft top route or not, but figured if not that we could offload it. Surely everything needed would be included?

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What would be left to get from a donor vehicle? Just curious, I ordered dual tops as we weren't sure if we would want to go the soft top route or not, but figured if not that we could offload it. Surely everything needed would be included?
Ok so you already have the dual top of so then yes everything needed is on the pallet and already installed on the bronco. These items circled in the photos are installed on a dual top bronco from the factory. If you wanted to sell the soft top you would need to take these off for the buyer to use the top.

A86C49DE-1DEB-45FE-A836-98FF8AA48CD4.jpeg.jpg

1643574341394.png

1643574421640.png

Sponsored

BlazinGrizz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco OBX / 2020 Subaru Ascent Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok so you already have the dual top of so then yes everything needed is on the pallet and already installed on the bronco. These items circled in the photos are installed on a dual top bronco from the factory. If you wanted to sell the soft top you would need to take these off for the buyer to use the top.

Ford Bronco Does OEM Soft Top come with all necessary hardware attached to the top? 1643574421640

Ford Bronco Does OEM Soft Top come with all necessary hardware attached to the top? 1643574421640

Great visuals. Thanks!! In production soon so that really helps to actually see it. 😁👍🏼

Tacoman

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Code Orange Braptor, 2022 Black Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have to order top center roll bar brackets as well as cargo area side back soft top window brackets. Mine came off donor Bronco and the guy I bought from wasn’t aware
Just a FYI, all the hardware needed is back ordered right now. My Ford parts guy just out in the order for me with no ETA yet

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have to order top center roll bar brackets as well as cargo area side back soft top window brackets. Mine came off donor Bronco and the guy I bought from wasn’t aware
Just a FYI, all the hardware needed is back ordered right now. My Ford parts guy just out in the order for me with no ETA yet
I'm in the same situation. I have contacted the seller and see if he will ship them to me. And what gets me, I specifically asked is everything included.

Last edited:

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did you order and how much was everything? Not sure I want to purchase knowing I now need all these extra parts.

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where did you order and how much was everything? Not sure I want to purchase knowing I now need all these extra parts.
Fairway Ford parts. Shipping and all everything was 470.00 ish. But that is for the new covers that go in the cargo area and everything and I'm sure I ordered a few extra bolts here and there. And as stated before all on backorder

Sponsored

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fairway Ford parts. Shipping and all everything was 470.00 ish. But that is for the new covers that go in the cargo area and everything and I'm sure I ordered a few extra bolts here and there. And as stated before all on backorder
That's absolutely insane how much they charge for those parts. Good Lord.

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's absolutely insane how much they charge for those parts. Good Lord.
Yes what's worse is the seller I bought my top from is ghosting me and not helping out any so far. I asked him when he has time to ship them to me and nothing so far after an entire week. Also on a side note I specifically asked if everything was included and he stated yes. Lesson learned I guess and that's why I want to make sure everybody else knows not to make the same mistake that the parts are on the donor vehicle.

BroncoBones

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

If I have a 4D hard top ( not a dual top). Are those 3 pairs of brackets the only 3 pieces I need to get from the donor car? Is there anything I need for the pillars? There is a guy locally selling from his dual top order.
Thank You!

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I have a 4D hard top ( not a dual top). Are those 3 pairs of brackets the only 3 pieces I need to get from the donor car? Is there anything I need for the pillars? There is a guy locally selling from his dual top order.
Thank You!
The pillars brackets to hold the soft top windows in should be included with the new soft top on the crate that it's shipped onto they will be in a small brown box so make sure that is there also. The brackets in the pictures from above are all mounted on the bronco from the factory and will need to.be removed.

Missiegt

Wildtrak
First Name
Missie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anybody know the parts numbers of these cargo area brackets? I found the two brackets that go on the roll bar but cannot find the part numbers for the 2 sets of brackets/latches that go in the cargo area so I'd appreciate any help with that.
Thanks so much!
Thank You!
Sponsored