Sponsored

Does OEM Soft Top come with all necessary hardware attached to the top?

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 Wildtrack Lux w/ Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anybody know the parts numbers of these cargo area brackets? I found the two brackets that go on the roll bar but cannot find the part numbers for the 2 sets of brackets/latches that go in the cargo area so I'd appreciate any help with that.
Thanks so much!
M2DZ-7829452-A

This is what the soft top bolts to in the cargo box.
Sponsored

aham23

Badlands
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2019 Audi SQ%
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what is the going rate for new/never used 4dr OEM Soft Top?

$1500?

aham23

Badlands
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2019 Audi SQ%
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok so you already have the dual top of so then yes everything needed is on the pallet and already installed on the bronco. These items circled in the photos are installed on a dual top bronco from the factory. If you wanted to sell the soft top you would need to take these off for the buyer to use the top.

A86C49DE-1DEB-45FE-A836-98FF8AA48CD4.jpeg.jpg

1643574341394.png

1643574421640.png
What is picture two showing me? Does the Donor Bronco need to provide three parts? Are the brackets in the last picture removable with the MIC on?

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok so you already have the dual top of so then yes everything needed is on the pallet and already installed on the bronco. These items circled in the photos are installed on a dual top bronco from the factory. If you wanted to sell the soft top you would need to take these off for the buyer to use the top.

A86C49DE-1DEB-45FE-A836-98FF8AA48CD4.jpeg.jpg

1643574341394.png

1643574421640.png
Good looking out on that first bracket, I didn't know about that one.

I'm in the same situation. I have contacted the seller and see if he will ship them to me. And what gets me, I specifically asked is everything included.
FWIW if they were like me they probably just assumed whatever was on the pallet is what was needed. I only learned today about the brackets over the passenger windows. I am trying to sell my soft top on the pallet and am learning about the stuff I need to pull only today, and I don't want to leave the buyer in the same situation you currently are in, bad karma for sure.

What is picture two showing me? Does the Donor Bronco need to provide three parts? Are the brackets in the last picture removable with the MIC on?
Can be done by removing the middle top. Unfortunately for me that means I need to take off my roof rack to get to it.
Sponsored