Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a lux OBX 2.7 with the standard bumper coming in, and would love to add an after market bumper. Can’t seem to find any that don’t block any of the cameras/sensors.
Sponsored

amoraes

Outer Banks
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking out for one with minimum re-work as well
Same specs as yours

Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I get the feeling with LUX you will most likely have to relocate the ACC sensor on just about anything. But I’m also commenting without a Bronco yet so 🤷‍♂️

I am fond of that DV8 one assuming I can’t find a member’s MOD they are getting rid of in the marketplace myself….

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 2021 OBX LUX in the garage, looking at this. I must be looking for the Unicorn ;-) When I think Ive found the bumper I want to go with, something else pops up. I love the DV8 OE Plus and was hoping to combine it with the Rough Country Hidden winch, but not to be, since the RC Hidden winch is not yet supported for the 2.7L. Im looking for something that doesnt bump out over 6 inches, and I also wants some lights up front. Im still on the look out.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I get the feeling with LUX you will most likely have to relocate the ACC sensor on just about anything. But I’m also commenting without a Bronco yet so 🤷‍♂️

I am fond of that DV8 one assuming I can’t find a member’s MOD they are getting rid of in the marketplace myself….
Not a simple upgrade (if you haven't yet read about it)... Just sharing.

Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not a simple upgrade (if you haven't yet read about it)... Just sharing.
Yep, I know it isn't simple to go from Capable standard to MOD, but I am hoping that going from HOSS to MOD wont be as challenging. Wont know until I have it, or someone else with HOSS tries it.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been gathering info on all bumpers that I can find. Put notes where they work with parking, ACC and cameras. It's not 100% accurate and dealers are still revising. But I can tell you most bull bars will block the camera.

Here is the list.

Bumper Compilation

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been gathering info on all bumpers that I can find. Put notes where they work with parking, ACC and cameras. It's not 100% accurate and dealers are still revising. But I can tell you most bull bars will block the camera.

Here is the list.

Bumper Compilation
I've been wanting an old school bull bar... Just simple and it shouldn't block the camera too much, I wouldn't think...

Ford Bronco Do any Aftermarket Bumpers fit a Lux OBX Screenshot_20220328-161312_Chrome

In black ideally... Old school nudge bar... Anybody make something like this?

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 2021 OBX LUX in the garage, looking at this. I must be looking for the Unicorn ;-) When I think Ive found the bumper I want to go with, something else pops up. I love the DV8 OE Plus and was hoping to combine it with the Rough Country Hidden winch, but not to be, since the RC Hidden winch is not yet supported for the 2.7L. Im looking for something that doesnt bump out over 6 inches, and I also wants some lights up front. Im still on the look out.
I'm with you. So far that DV8 has been the only one I've considered. I like the tight look of the standard bumper and would have gone with the capable bumper if it was offered on 21's. But I want a winch too. I'll be following for when you find something.

Renzo1321

Base
First Name
Chonco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anybody have experience with installing any modular bumper into their Base Sasquatch Bronco?
Sponsored