Sponsored

Do you like the adaptive cruise control?

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have it on my Bronco sport. It took some getting used to but I really like it.
Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had it on 2 of my wife's cars - Mazda CX-5 and Chrysler Pacifica. The CX-5 was great because it had a HUD and it alerted there when it was slowing down for a vehicle. The Pacifica works fine, but I think it hits the brakes if you go 2mph over when going down a hill, and I don't like that.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

same. I dont think I’ve used cruise control except for a couple of times on long road trips and I decided it was a good way to fall asleep behind the wheel.
I only use it on long trips, combined with lane keep assist. I almost never use cruise in my own vehicles, but we usually take the wife’s nicer vehicle on vacation. It’s great for 800 mile days.

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does ACC brake for you or no?
I’m almost certain it does, Ford’s at least. I get it in rentals pretty often and wish my Tremor had it. I like to see how far I can push rentals and left the ACC on when coming up to a stop light. Worked like a charm and stopped behind the car in front of me at the light. That particular instance was a Toyota.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does ACC brake for you or no?
Yes, if it needs to because you come up on someone really fast, or someone cuts in front of you.

its pretty good about settling into a pace behind a lead car without any abrupt braking though (which is why you can be lulled into a slower speed without even realizing you slowed down)

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The ACC in my Bronco is pretty good. I think it adjusts for traffic better than my Ram's did. They would fly up to the vehicle in front of me and start braking pretty hard. The bronco appears to detect the traffic just a bit better, and adjust speeds closer to the way a normal driver would. In general, I'm a fan of ACC's, especially for long Hwy drives.
Sponsored