Sponsored

Does Ford still send your Bronco assembly line photos?

Bronco56

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Grey Badlands Lux 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got the email confirmation from Ford today that my Bronco has been built. Just curious if Ford still sends photos of your finished Bronco on the assembly floor. Was that only in some cases?
I got mine yesterday as well!
Sponsored

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I never got shit. Well, other than my Bronco, that is. Which I guess is the most important thing.

But no baby pic. No ā€œget excited, itā€™s builtā€ email. Only updates I ever got I had to ferret out myself by stalking trackers. Wellā€¦other than about 10 taunts from Ford telling me my production date had been changedā€¦.YET AGAIN.

I never even got a call from the dealer telling me to come pick it up. I had been tracking the shipment and so knew it was close. Since I was running errands near there that day - I drove by the dealer lot early in the morning before they opened and saw my Bronco on the back lot. So I called THEM soon as they opened and asked when I could pick it up (to their credit they only needed a day to prep it so I picked it up next day)

Near as I can tell, Fordā€™s communication with waiting customers is spotty. Sometimes great. Sometimes not so much. Sometimes not at all. In the end, youā€˜ll get a Bronco. Anything you get before that is not guaranteed.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Most folks get a photo. Unfortunately some did not due to some failure. Photos show up before you take delivery, or after you take delivery. In other words there is no rhyme or reason as to when or if the end of the line photo gets sent to the buyer.
I was in the build week (4-17-23) that experienced some failure and received that email. Oh well, I didn't want the stupid pic anyways! LOL

GOATS

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imaginary Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got the email confirmation from Ford today that my Bronco has been built. Just curious if Ford still sends photos of your finished Bronco on the assembly floor. Was that only in some cases?
I received nothing but an apology email with a link to the now-private video mentioned earlier in the thread.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
there is also a thread somewhere on here that had a collection of pics - just in case you don't get your pic you can find your twin and use that pic, but looses the effect of thats my truck!
never got the photo and my build type/color has never been uploaded to this siteā€¦.

ā€¦ā€¦Iā€™ll take the actual Bronco while others are still dealing with for deliveries and build setbacks.

Sponsored

Twister22

Badlands
First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor 1965 Mustang 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can get fake pictures of assembly line photos on Google and I think their is a thread on here that you can take the pics and use as your own.

jdbabb4247

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Most folks get a photo. Unfortunately some did not due to some failure. Photos show up before you take delivery, or after you take delivery. In other words there is no rhyme or reason as to when or if the end of the line photo gets sent to the buyer.
Took delivery of my OBX 4/29/22, never received a photo.

Owl

Base
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Wrangler JK, White Bronco Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
I never got one, and I've had my 2Dr Base since November, 2022.

I just figured they gave up on it.

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built Dec '23, delivered to dealer Jan '23, took possession Feb '23, no pic, but I do have my Bronco.

Herb

P.S. No similar pics on the one pic-compilation website.
Sponsored