Sponsored

Does the dealer still get my order if I cancel early?

shotgunfatcat

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I went into the dealer, I had my mind made up on what I wanted... I ended up leaving with a wildtrak instead. I didn't really look at it when I was building mine out... The salesman told me it had the rubber floors, and the pictures of the interior were a lot darker online than what I am seeing and I am just not happy.

He also talked me out of the hard top to get my order quicker which I regret. I should of left and reviewed the Wildtrak before placing my order myself.

Anyways, I am probably going to cancel my order before it gets built (Early Jan) and I was wondering what happens to it then? Can I completely change my model since I got my Vin number? Is there a trusted dealer on here that I can transfer it to instead of my dealer as I don't really want them to get the markup?
Sponsored

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe calling the bronco help line and explain that your dealer lied and u want to change trims. That might work but switching to a hard top and keeping your date doesn’t seem like a possibility

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You have a VIN so it will be built and your dealer will get it. You can't change the order or cancel it. If you are getting it for sticker then my advice is to buy it and flip it if you don't want your dealer to get it.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you got your VIN# it can't be cancelled. You can refuse to purchase it but the dealer will get it.

Just place a new order at a different dealership if you want a different model.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you have a VIN and build date, it will be produced. They will get the Bronco whether you buy it or not. You'll need to place another order that suits your needs.

Sponsored
OP
OP
shotgunfatcat

shotgunfatcat

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks everyone.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can anyone recommend a dealer for @shotgunfatcat? Where are you located so people can help with that part. My dealer is awesome, but in Virginia.

OP
OP
shotgunfatcat

shotgunfatcat

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can anyone recommend a dealer for @shotgunfatcat? Where are you located so people can help with that part. My dealer is awesome, but in Virginia.
I am in SE WI, honestly, I am not going to jump thru a bunch of hoops to change dealers. It is just sad these places have salesman that walking in there, you know more than they do.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am in SE WI, honestly, I am not going to jump thru a bunch of hoops to change dealers. It is just sad these places have salesman that walking in there, you know more than they do.
If you do not plan on buying that one, then you may a well switch to a dealership that will be more accommodating. I know more than my dealer, only because of this forum. Most of them do not care as much as we do. There are some dealers on here that post regularly, but you will be 2024 getting a Bronco from one of them. Do not buy something you may not be happy with. Your money, get what you want.
Sponsored