Sponsored

Don't buy Go Rhino rb20 side steps. Updated.

KKCSHIPP

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks very much for that awesome reply. Don't have a Bronco yet, so a couple months is at least about right. :)
Sponsored

lsirois

First Edition
First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 Supercrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I purchased the RB20s and removed them. They were delivered damaged/scratched and I was experiencing the same issue reported here with brackets. GoRhino has acknowledged that the steps were delivered damaged and brackets defective. They have agreed to take them back, but I am still waiting for pick-up to be arranged and they (GoRhino and Stage3Motorsports) have since gone silent on me. I think this is a case of "you get what you pay for". They are thin, sheet metal, bent into a running board, but they were less than $500. I ordered the Zroadz instead. They were more than double the price, but they are at an entire different level of quality. The fitment was spot on and they are very well built. The Zroadz also hide the seam/weld on the lower portion of the Bronco very well. I am much happier with the Zroadz..

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a little nervous about these but got them yesterday and put them. No problems and they look great.

Ford Bronco Don't buy Go Rhino rb20 side steps. Updated. 2FB734E6-ED2B-4AFC-9156-E7074818D7EC
Ford Bronco Don't buy Go Rhino rb20 side steps. Updated. A3D95CA7-982A-47D8-99BF-648D6D315477
Ford Bronco Don't buy Go Rhino rb20 side steps. Updated. 014969DF-4843-4ECB-AE5D-4A34D11D2A7B

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the same bracket issue and after some really good communications with Go Rhino, they shipped me a brand new set of brackets at no cost (to Canada no less). That completely fixed the problem and the running boards are awesome. +1 customer service vote from me!

crxck

Raptor
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Raptor 37, New Range Rover, Audi Q7, TL
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for the input and confirmation guys. I adjusted and made some improvement that my OCD can live with. I’d agree with the light colors showing a little more, I think it’s really just the contrast from the black bracket that got to me.

Ford Bronco Don't buy Go Rhino rb20 side steps. Updated. 014969DF-4843-4ECB-AE5D-4A34D11D2A7B
Do the Go Rhino tags just screw right off without leaving a mark? I really dislike branding on such an unimportant part, would be a dealbreaker if I can’t easily remove it.

Sponsored

crxck

Raptor
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I installed go rhino RB20 Slim line. $395 shipped during Super Bowl promo. very happy with look and price. They sit a bit lower than I would want.. will adjust and maybe add spacers when it’s not freezing cold. overall very happy.

Is this the bedliner finish or the textured powder coat finish? Looks great

CASM920

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do the Go Rhino tags just screw right off without leaving a mark? I really dislike branding on such an unimportant part, would be a dealbreaker if I can’t easily remove it.
I used a small drill bit to drill out the rivet and remove the branding. The finish was slightly off color behind the removed branding.

crxck

Raptor
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They are textured powder coat
Do you have anything not stock (wheels, tires, lifts, offsets, etc)?
I have an identical WT coming in a few weeks, so if stock looks that good I’d probably keep it looking like yours, just ordered the slim rhino boards too.

Last edited:

Wwildtrak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor 1996 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have anything not stock (wheels, tires, lifts, offsets, etc)?
I have an identical WT coming in a few weeks, so if stock looks that good I’d probably keep it looking like yours, just ordered the slim rhino boards too.
Everything is 100% stock wildtrack (w/
Sasquatch standard) I added only the slim step. no other changes or mods except for some miles added to odometer

Sponsored

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Couple questions.

For those that have installed any of the Go Rhino RB20/RB10 series products - how are they holding up to winter/salt? Any rust?

And, for those with the RB20 Slim Line boards installed, how is the gap between the step and the pinch weld/rocker panel? I’ve heard the gap is larger with the slim vs. standard.

Thanks!

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

👆 tracked down some A’s to those Q’s. Ordered (20% off sale happening now) a set of RB20 thin line for my base. How long was delivery for others here?

white_dc

First Name
b
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

👆 tracked down some A’s to those Q’s. Ordered (20% off sale happening now) a set of RB20 thin line for my base. How long was delivery for others here?
Where did you catch them on sale?

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where did you catch them on sale?
From the Go Rhino website. About an hour after my order confirmation email, I received another email saying they are backordered. No delivery estimate was included. Emailed their customer service department and no reply yet.

white_dc

First Name
b
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

From the Go Rhino website. About an hour after my order confirmation email, I received another email saying they are backordered. No delivery estimate was included. Emailed their customer service department and no reply yet.
appreciate the info, shortly after I posted I found the slimline RB20 for my 2dr on auto anything for $369, but not expected to ship for 2 weeks
Sponsored