First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor, 2023 Badlands 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked these up at the Bronco show in Pigeon Forge last year. The pin that Ford includes has to be removed and you only get one. These are designed to stay installed and work great. I have a 2 door so didn't have to buy 4. I struggled getting the doors back on without scratching the paint and these alignment pins definitely helped and are much easier since you don't have to take them off.
Sponsored

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just seeing if anyone has an opinion on these alignment pins I found on Amazon. It sounds good to me but kind of concerned it only has 2 reviews. Thoughts ? Thanks
mine came with a similar pin from ford directly....free i use it all the time ..works great

AmbyMc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking forward to read how others feel the door install process is improved by using this product.
Having the guide pins in place at all times is nice but I think this is solving a bigger issue for those of us that struggle w/ the door installation.

Last fall after installing my doors for the winter (and failing multiple times during the install) it dawned on me that the problem is that the guide pin is too short.

Single person install, I come in at a slight angle to get the lower hinge over the guide pin with little problem but then when I lift just a bit to get the upper hinge in place the lower hinge comes off the guide pin. Elongating the guide pin should solve this problem. Not even sure if this company realizes that it's also solving this issue.

After this last time installing doors I went out and bought an M8x1.25x45mm bolt (cost $2 for 2 bolts). Cut off the bolt head and was looking forward to testing in the spring. This product beat me to it.

Product is also sold as a two pack, although they don't make it very easy to find (also not on sale):
https://www.amazon.com/Bronco-Hinge-Alignment-Removal-Installation/dp/B0CLSGR6L8?ref_=ast_sto_dp
Sponsored