Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My driver side mirror adjustment does not work at times. The Light under the "L" does not show up when the switch is pressed. the Right side works but the "R" does not light up. IS there a way to reset or is something I must take to the dealer. Last time I had to go to the dealer it took 3 weeks for a 15min fix (brake vacuum line issue). I have a 2021 4dr, Badlands, 2.3L/10sp...7000miles. thanks for any suggestions
Sponsored

First Name
Broncosaurus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My driver side mirror adjustment does not work at times. The Light under the "L" does not show up when the switch is pressed. the Right side works but the "R" does not light up. IS there a way to reset or is something I must take to the dealer. Last time I had to go to the dealer it took 3 weeks for a 15min fix (brake vacuum line issue). I have a 2021 4dr, Badlands, 2.3L/10sp...7000miles. thanks for any suggestions
Did you find the root cause to this issue? I just started experience it. The “L” lights up but no movement of the mirror. Wiring looks fine and reseated the harness behind the lens.