Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got to spend 45 minutes this am driving a bronco in a mix of snow and mud as part of the “Drive the Bronco” tour that is going on for people on the wait list. Did mine I. Petersburg and was blown away by its abilities in deep mud. A few things I picked up:
The various goat modes actually do things very differently. Was amazing to feel difference in mud vs sand setting for example
The underbody cameras were amazing. They took us up a pretty steep incline to where all I could see was grey sky and the hood. Center console had a nice view from each wheel well of what was in front
This was a 2.7 with non-Sasquatch package. It chewed through deep ravines and crossings as well as the mud like it was butter.
The electronics were very intuitive but they did not that the sound system is just ok. We played a few songs - not great base, but definately better than I have had in jeeps
He did not that the caravan of broncos has lost quite a few front windshields. He said they “attract” rocks and recommended making sure my insurance covers windows.
lasy the folks running it were extremely helpful and they gave me a hat to go with myMed kit, hammock, poster and calendar.
Really looking forward to being able to drive my own some day…

3339243C-D28C-4922-9DE7-945435B8100B.jpeg
Sponsored

Bigeffr

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 6G BL SAS - 22 Sport Badlands - 13 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We were there Saturday as well - was very informative and the Bronco (#7) was perfect in the muck
Sponsored