Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went yesterday to the AOAA location in PA, drove #9, the 2 door wildtrak. It was awesome, our guide Les (Iā€™m pretty sure his name was Les, Iā€™m bad with names) was great. We tried/used every feature at some point on the ride, one pedal drive and trail control were pretty amazing, made it easy even for someone like me with no prior off roading experience. We also got to watch a demo of the stabar disconnect on the rti ramp, it was so angled that my son and I both thought that badlands was going to end up laying on the passenger side door. Fun time, canā€™t wait to pick up mine next week.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We have 2 manuals in rotation :)
Great news! Which trim packages? See ya there.

How did these events come about? Itā€™s a completely different program than Off-Rodeo, correct?

Iā€™m thankful to get some experience alongside some instructors. Psyched to learn more about the capabilities on some new terrain.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went yesterday to the AOAA location in PA, drove #9, the 2 door wildtrak. It was awesome, our guide Les (Iā€™m pretty sure his name was Les, Iā€™m bad with names) was great. We tried/used every feature at some point on the ride, one pedal drive and trail control were pretty amazing, made it easy even for someone like me with no prior off roading experience. We also got to watch a demo of the stabar disconnect on the rti ramp, it was so angled that my son and I both thought that badlands was going to end up laying on the passenger side door. Fun time, canā€™t wait to pick up mine next week.

Good to hear. Sounds like a good fit for my 2DR Squatched Base 2.7 order that I reserved in 2020. I'm headed there Sunday morning. Good ole' #9 it is. šŸ˜

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was it a good trail ride or just a closed course in a field?
I signed up for Sunday afternoon, it's a 100 mile 2hr drive for me to get there, hope it's worth it.

I have a 2dr V6 BaseSquatch on order, but wouldn't mind trying out a manual.

Sponsored

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My wife and I are heading out there Sunday morning, sounds like a lot of fun. I asked the Off-Roadeo people about having a Raptor available and they told me:

Hello Charles,

Congratulations on your Bronco Raptor order! We can understand your being excited to experience Raptor out on the trails. Unfortunately, we do not have news to share on a driving school for Raptor just yet, which is why the Raptor was not an option for the trim level. But please stay tuned!

For additional information or questions, please reach out to Bronco Off-Roadeo PHQ at [email protected] or (888) 260-5744.

Harv83

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was it a good trail ride or just a closed course in a field?
I signed up for Sunday afternoon, it's a 100 mile 2hr drive for me to get there, hope it's worth it.

I have a 2dr V6 BaseSquatch on order, but wouldn't mind trying out a manual.
The ride was all on the trails there. We drove 2 1/2 hours from the Philly area and it was worth the ride.

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great news! Which trim packages? See ya there.

How did these events come about? Itā€™s a completely different program than Off-Rodeo, correct?

Iā€™m thankful to get some experience alongside some instructors. Psyched to learn more about the capabilities on some new terrain.
We have a black Diamond and Badlands manual here. 1-2 door 1 -4 door

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We have a black Diamond and Badlands manual here. 1-2 door 1 -4 door
Dang. Tough decision. Iā€™ve been wanting to get behind a 2DR, but also want to feel out a Badlands to see if itā€™s worth going up a trim level from BD (which Iā€™m currently driving). Do you need to reserve in advance, or as long as we show up prior to our time slot weā€™ll have a choice?

mjkrawczykjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dang. Tough decision. Iā€™ve been wanting to get behind a 2DR, but also want to feel out a Badlands to see if itā€™s worth going up a trim level from BD (which Iā€™m currently driving). Do you need to reserve in advance, or as long as we show up prior to our time slot weā€™ll have a choice?

Sponsored

mjkrawczykjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My son and I did the AAOA drive in the poconos on Thursday morning and it was great. The guides were awesome and it was very well organized. Really a great memory and experience!

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First come first serve for vehicles, as we try to match up customers as closest to their builds depending on availability.
Sponsored