Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got to go to the Drive A Bronco event in Wildwood FL today. Amazingly this is actually the first opportunity I’ve had to drive a Bronco! The whole thing only lasted an hour but I have to say it was well worth it!

They had several broncos of different trim levels and really did make an effort to get you in a ride close to what you ordered. I got to drive a 2.3L 4 door Badlands non sas.

You get about 40minutes of actual drive time through the trails with a pro to walk you through all the functions. The terrain was great (more than I was expecting for FL honestly). And for the first time driving this thing I was so impressed with the capability- like it made every obstacle seem like a joke…

I definitely left more educated about how to drive this thing when it actually comes in. This event is definitely worth while especially if you cant make it out to an off rodeo.

Im even more pumped up to get my delivery!!!

E270D346-FE4B-4CB8-AFAD-4D5A2ADE051B.jpeg

05268E0B-800A-48B0-A129-9B5FF4E59928.jpeg

C58F2CAF-3426-40DC-8EBC-C42A6376CB51.jpeg

B26E580D-144A-4343-8499-16E9AFBBC0AB.jpeg

C1CDAF6E-0A65-4A58-8CD8-8717A2A93B71.jpeg
Sponsored

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have to agree with you on the capabilities of the new Bronco. My wife and I had a Thursday appointment and arrived early enough to be assigned the 2 door Wildtrak. Totally impressed. This is an amazing off road vehicle. The “one pedal” and “turn assist’ left me in awh . Back in the day it was one front and one rear wheel for traction for me In a new 1972 4X4 In the mud ,sand, or snow in the northeast. Well done Ford and thank you for letting us get the real feel of this truck. It did increase our interest in holding out with the unexpected holdups on our order. Can’t wait to join up and meet people on the many trail and parks here in Florida when we take delivery of this new Bronco.👍😎

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got to go to the Drive A Bronco event in Wildwood FL today. Amazingly this is actually the first opportunity I’ve had to drive a Bronco! The whole thing only lasted an hour but I have to say it was well worth it!

They had several broncos of different trim levels and really did make an effort to get you in a ride close to what you ordered. I got to drive a 2.3L 4 door Badlands non sas.

You get about 40minutes of actual drive time through the trails with a pro to walk you through all the functions. The terrain was great (more than I was expecting for FL honestly). And for the first time driving this thing I was so impressed with the capability- like it made every obstacle seem like a joke…

I definitely left more educated about how to drive this thing when it actually comes in. This event is definitely worth while especially if you cant make it out to an off rodeo.

Im even more pumped up to get my delivery!!!

Ford Bronco Went to Drive A Bronco event in Wildwood FL today C1CDAF6E-0A65-4A58-8CD8-8717A2A93B71

Ford Bronco Went to Drive A Bronco event in Wildwood FL today C1CDAF6E-0A65-4A58-8CD8-8717A2A93B71

Could ya snag the carbonized grey jerry can for me🤣🤣

brauncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My son and I went today in Wildwood - very fun event. This was also my first time driving and it was fantastic- a blast! They even had my almost exact build - Badlands MT - that manual is so smooth and fun to drive. Love the event - can’t wait for Off-Rodeo and delivery. If there are any Florida Bronco events or club gatherings please let me know.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Other than the white cabriolet under the pop up tent, looks like they have plenty of MIC. Good thing they didn’t use those on customer orders.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kekov721

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Other than the white cabriolet under the pop up tent, looks like they have plenty of MIC. Good thing they didn’t use those on customer orders.
Funny you should say that- i didnt really check for defects but i did mention to the staff that i was going after market hard top and the common response was “Yeah…I dont blame you…” hahaha

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We went to the one in Texas, it was really good for a free event. We got to go with the dude from Florida in the 2 door Wildtrak, he actually let us take our time and was fun to talk to. Learned alot and my wife actually got excited about her new Bronco coming, hopefully, later this year.
Ford Bronco Went to Drive A Bronco event in Wildwood FL today IMG_4909
Sponsored