SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you have a post on how to do that? My F150s cig lighter is always hot, sure miss that on the rest of my more recent vehicles.
Was just looking into doing this and the setting is under BdyCM module, Power Point timout and power Point timeout s. Assuming one disables/enables and the other controlls the time out. As of right now I haven't commited the changes, but will do it later as I have some LED lights for the back that need no timeout and need to light up with remote start. This isn't documented yet in the master Forscan document/excel file.
Sponsored

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@MNBigfoot Confirmed Forscan can disable the timeout, tested with the back 12V plug. The setting is the BdyCM under "power point feature" item, just set it to disable.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@MNBigfoot Confirmed Forscan can disable the timeout, tested with the back 12V plug. The setting is the BdyCM under "power point feature" item, just set it to disable.
This changes the timeout for the center console 12v as well I assume? Unfortunately I need to keep the center console one on a timeout but would love to have that cargo on 24/7

willettj

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had this working with the PowerPoint disabled for the brake controller in my Bronco when towing behind the RV. Now the setting still shows disabled but power point goes off immediately when ignition off. I even enabled it and the original default settings of the timeout don't work, it still goes off immidiately. Ford did some OTA that messed this up

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had this working with the PowerPoint disabled for the brake controller in my Bronco when towing behind the RV. Now the setting still shows disabled but power point goes off immediately when ignition off. I even enabled it and the original default settings of the timeout don't work, it still goes off immidiately. Ford did some OTA that messed this up
Were you ever able to resolve this? I am experiencing similar symptoms. Regardless of the time of the power point timeout setting, and whether it is enabled or disabled, the power to the 12V outlet in the back goes out immediately. This used to work fine, noticed that it does not work today, and coincidentally Ford pushed some OTA on me yesterday, not sure if this is related.
Sponsored