First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey everyone, I just wanted to take a minute to say that the 2021+ Ford Bronco Trunk/Cargo Kit from Dynamat is on sale for 50% off (their entire store is until the end of the year). I just installed the kit today and it was definitely worth $80 (the sale price). The entire install took roughly 45 minutes from start to finish and the hardest part was not losing the interior panel clips.

I have the Lux package with the the B&O system and it not only made a huge difference with road noise but it surprisingly made the factory subwoofer sound better while eliminating the constant rattling caused by the subwoofer. This should hold me over until JL Audio releases their stealthbox.

Unfortunately I did not take any pictures, but the install is fairly straight forward.

Link to product3: https://www.dynamatstore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=220
Sponsored

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you for the heads up! Just ordered the door and cargo kit!

OP
OP
Donut

Donut

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for the heads up! Just ordered the door and cargo kit!
No problem! After the success from the cargo kit, I just ordered the floor kit and some additional sheets for the speakers as well. I figured why not haha.

If you don't have a roller, I would definitely recommend one. It helped a ton.

broncoboyty

Black Diamond
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whats the coupon code for the 50% off? the price is 160?

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No problem! After the success from the cargo kit, I just ordered the floor kit and some additional sheets for the speakers as well. I figured why not haha.

If you don't have a roller, I would definitely recommend one. It helped a ton.
I have a black diamond so I'm not sure I want to risk ripping up the rubberized flooring in the seating area, otherwise Id have gotten the floor kit as well. Oh I have rollers! They were clutch when I did the trunk and flooring in my Mustang!

Sponsored

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 23 Everglades, and I ordered the trunk kit, the dynadeck cargo liner, the door kit, and the floor kit. Basically, everything that they have available for the Bronco. Fortunately, I don't have any interior rattle from panels, the subwoofer, or anything else, but at some point, I will be changing the subwoofer when the JL stealtbox become available.

With the wind noise I get at highway speeds, sound deadening almost seems pointless, but I have faith that a solution for the top will come sooner or later.

Ohhellothere

Big Bend
First Name
Düåvé
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those of you that have had it for a few months. How do you like it? I'm debating doing the cargo area when I install a sub

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone install this cargo set and what is your "Long-Term" review of it? :) Oh and any discount codes for it too? THanks in advance!!!

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bought all 3 kits @ 50% off from the OP link about 11 months ago. But only installed the trunk & doors kit so far. Will probably install the floor kit this summer. Although the sound level reduction is not transformative, it did reduced a lot of the high frequency buzzes. Overall it is more pleasant on the highway. Of course we're talking about a Bronco here. So, wind noise from the hard top dominates at highway speed no matter what you do.

The trunk kit was straightforward to install. A few manual trimming was still required to clear some minor plugs and screws the kit did not take into account.

The door kit was a bit more time consuming. Many of the vent holes were not pre-cut from the Dynamat factory. These door vent holes are covered by rounded neon green fabric sticker to promote air circulation inside the door. The Dynamat kit was missing these cutouts. I deemed them important enough to add the cutouts myself. Which added to the installation time significantly.

Although installation time was a lot longer than I'd hoped, in the end, I'm pleased enough with the result. Especially at 50% off the original price.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Donut

Donut

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone install this cargo set and what is your "Long-Term" review of it? :) Oh and any discount codes for it too? THanks in advance!!!
I agree with ac360. The install was longer than anticipated but overall I’m glad I did it. I noticed a difference and for 50% off I cannot complain.

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree with ac360. The install was longer than anticipated but overall I’m glad I did it. I noticed a difference and for 50% off I cannot complain.
I tired calling them directly to ask for a discount and they said absolutely not.....unfortunately....UGH.

OP
OP
Donut

Donut

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I tired calling them directly to ask for a discount and they said absolutely not.....unfortunately....UGH.
Maybe they will have another sale soon.
Sponsored