Sponsored

Dynamat 2021+ Ford Bronco Floor Kit w/ Badlands rubberized floor?

DenNut

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, I have seen a few videos online of people installing the Dynamat Custom Cut 2021+ Ford Bronco Floor Kit. In the videos I have seen, the Bronco has a carpeted interior. Does anyone know if the same deading will install under the rubberized floor in my Badlands model? Will it disrupt the draining angle in the floor panels? If you have done this to your own Bronco, what is your opinion of the product?
Sponsored

Cybindustries1904

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Raptor, Mach E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The rubber floor probably does a better job than dynomat

newclubfront

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've done the entire roof in dynamat. You can check my post history for a video. The dynamat is relatively thin and smushes flat so I don't see that as a problem for drainage angle. I'd imagine that the hole layout is exactly the same between carpet and rubber flooring. And if it isn't, you can just punch/cut your own holes in the dynamat which is super easy.

For what it's worth, I looked at the pre-cut floor kits for the bronco. Not worth the premium over just buying a regular box of dynamat and cutting it yourself. Remember you don't need 100% coverage for butyl rubber. But then again maybe you have more money than me and it's worth it for you. I would however consider the pre-cut door kit since that is wicked hard to cut and place into the recessed door pockets.
Sponsored