MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
why would it get wet? the grommets seal down around the vynl to the floor over the draine holes. With your logic the vynl flooring would hold water under it. The drain plugs go over the vinyl and into the holes sealing it from going under the flooring. Vinyl or not if it worked like that any vehicle floor that got wet would hold water and rot under the floors.
The opening by the rear floor heater duct work, may be the issue, if a large amount of water gets in... I believe that was previously mentioned. I'd think anyone with a BD or BLs could easily say, if that's a possibility.
Sponsored

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Water can flood the vehicle when:
1) The top is off in the rain….????
2) You ford a stream below the depth limit but still get water in the interior….????

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That looks about right, forgot to order the drain plugs lol

I dont think you can or should put the vinyl over the carpet. May not stay in place and may be too think but doesnt hurt to try I guess

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The opening by the rear floor heater duct work, may be the issue, if a large amount of water gets in... I believe that was previously mentioned. I'd think anyone with a BD or BLs could easily say, if that's a possibility.
There was a video on here and youtube of someone with the ruberized floors and they went in water that was too deep and they had to lift the vinyl to dry the water between the vinyl and floor.
Sponsored