Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm looking at Weathertech's laser measured floor liners for my '23 2-door Black Diamond. Weathertech.ca (I'm in Canada) shows only front mats for the 2022/2023 model years, but front and rear for 2021. Part numbers are...

2021: 441702-1-3V
2022/2023: 4417021V

Any reason the 2021 won't fit my 2023 Bronco? Seems like they would not have changed but maybe someone knows better?
Ford Bronco Weathertech for 2door with rubberized floors Screenshot_20230327_215226_Chrome
Ford Bronco Weathertech for 2door with rubberized floors Screenshot_20230327_215134_Chrome

I assume these are the correct ones for my rubberized floors... Weathertech has a popup that seems to direct you to the right product based on your selections (2/4 doors, carpet/rubberized flooring).

I've already tried a set of Huskyliners Weatherbeaters, which did not fit well over the rubberized floor. The spikes on the undersides were definitely part of the problem but worse was that the fronts wouldn't snap onto the retention points (even after shaving off some of the underside spikes). Compared to my OEM mats, the husky's snap mechnism was deeper - I think must be meant for a carpeted floor. I've heard the X-act Floorliners are Husky's answer to rubberized floors, but I don't have anywhere to buy them from in Canada, so I'm back to Weathertech I guess...
Sponsored

Last edited:

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got the Weathertechs for my 2023 2 door Badlands last week. For some reason, the configurator is wrong. I had stumbled onto the 2021 info or would have gone a different direction. I did contact WeatherTech to let them know. Ordered the 441702-1-3V, they fit like a glove.

Generally go with Huskys but they only offer the one version which has the nubs on the back so ruled them out.

OP
OP
mikejames

mikejames

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got the Weathertechs for my 2023 2 door Badlands last week. For some reason, the configurator is wrong. I had stumbled onto the 2021 info or would have gone a different direction. I did contact WeatherTech to let them know. Ordered the 441702-1-3V, they fit like a glove.

Generally go with Huskys but they only offer the one version which has the nubs on the back so ruled them out.
Awesome! This is exactly what I was hoping to hear. I figured they wouldn't have changed anything between 21-23; maybe it was just that they never properly updated their system to reflect the newer years... I'm always amazed how manufacturers can miss this kind of stuff... yes they have endless models to keep track of, but they go to the trouble of setting up the website after all, and their whole business model relies on people finding the right version for their exact vehicle...

Do yours snap onto the retention pegs in front? I assume the weathertechs work like the OEM mats in this regard, but that was the major fail on the Huskys.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! This is exactly what I was hoping to hear. I figured they wouldn't have changed anything between 21-23; maybe it was just that they never properly updated their system to reflect the newer years... I'm always amazed how manufacturers can miss this kind of stuff... yes they have endless models to keep track of, but they go to the trouble of setting up the website after all, and their whole business model relies on people finding the right version for their exact vehicle...

Do yours snap onto the retention pegs in front? I assume the weathertechs work like the OEM mats in this regard, but that was the major fail on the Huskys.
Yes, they snap easily onto the pegs. Thee is also a cover over the pin hole like you see in the picture. The fronts extend nicely over the sill.

If you need anything more specific, let me know and I'll try to help best I can.

:)

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve got Husky’s in my two door Badlands and they snap into the front retention pegs.

Ford Bronco Weathertech for 2door with rubberized floors 13C01550-69B1-4E55-8B03-6AC8CC2E6AD8

Sponsored

Aloha Sunrise

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD off road,1971 VW shorty bus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have Weather Tech in my Tacoma and Husky in the Bronco. Husky has better coverage and stays in place.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve got a 2021 2 door with the washout floor. The Weathertechs fit very well.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve got a 2021 2 door with the washout floor. The Weathertechs fit very well.
I've got the Husky X Act fit in other vehicles but in this case, the WeatherTechs are the way to go. Even Ford does not use mats with nubs on the rubber floor. Can't be good for it over time.

kr_1315

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Tundra, Explorer, IS500, '23 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have Huskys in my Black Diamond. I cut off all the nubs and they snap in and fit perfectly.

Bad-Daddy-Lands

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco, ‘21 F250, ‘96 911/993
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have Ford all-weather mats in my BL with washout floors and they are real nice…fit perfectly. Not to mention they have Ford and Bronco logo. Good luck.

Sponsored

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah my factory mats are awesome not sure why AM is necessary

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another satisfied factory mat user here!

OP
OP
mikejames

mikejames

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have Huskys in my Black Diamond. I cut off all the nubs and they snap in and fit perfectly.
Are your huskies the x-act contour version? Turns out I might be able to get those after all.

kr_1315

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Tundra, Explorer, IS500, '23 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are your huskies the x-act contour version? Turns out I might be able to get those after all.
Yes. Husky 55941 is the part number. I’m very pleased with the fit and look after cutting the nubs off with angle cutters.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. Husky 55941 is the part number. I’m very pleased with the fit and look after cutting the nubs off with angle cutters.
That sounds like way more work than it’s worth.
Sponsored