Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia, Ranger, Fusion, E450 motorhome, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello everyone, a while back I reached out to CV Fabrication to ask what their Dyno numbers were on their intercooler and exhaust systems. At that point they hadn't gotten any, but would be interested in getting them. So I decided to take the plunge and find out. CV Fabrication instisted I keep other factors as close as possible, keeping the factory tune, and same octane of fuel. I ran 87 octane through each of the three Dyno runs and found that both the intercooler and the exhaust provided ample gains throughout the RPM range!

Also, I feel the need to express that I am EXTREMELY impressed with the quality of their products. Truly second to none!!

Below is a link to my YouTube video explaining my findings. Enjoy!!

@CVF-Jason
Sponsored

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great work on putting all of this together! For future reference, using 5th gear is recommended for 10-speeds (10R60). 7th is the 1:1, but you hit the speed limiter. This is the recommendation from from ZFG Racing.

OP
OP
Denny3297

Denny3297

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia, Ranger, Fusion, E450 motorhome, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great work on putting all of this together! For future reference, using 5th gear is recommended for 10-speeds (10R60). 7th is the 1:1, but you hit the speed limiter. This is the recommendation from from ZFG Racing.
Interesting. Would that have resulted in more realistic overall numbers? After the first pull in seventh gear hit the speed limiter, we just picked another gear that wouldn’t hit the speed limit. We weren’t after the overall number so so much as the disparity between the parts added if that makes sense.

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Interesting. Would that have resulted in more realistic overall numbers? After the first pull in seventh gear hit the speed limiter, we just picked another gear that wouldn’t hit the speed limit. We weren’t after the overall number so so much as the disparity between the parts added if that makes sense.
I believe so. You’d also be able to compare your Dyno Jet numbers with others out there. I know PBD, Hennessy, ZFG Racing all have Bronco 2.7L Dyno Jet numbers using 5th gear.
Sponsored