Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL, what a bunch of assclowns!! Thoroughly enjoyed the video!!
A perfect 5/7!

That suspension on the G-wagen was fuckin STELLAR!
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL, what a bunch of assclowns!! Thoroughly enjoyed the video!!
A perfect 5/7!

That suspension on the G-wagen was fuckin STELLAR!
I did too. I've watched it a few times picking up on the comedy.

Kdk12

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Yamaha V-star Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't know, those things are mighty uncomfortable to drive / sit in compared to a Bronco. I'd almost even take a wrangler over Gwagon when it comes to comfort.

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know, those things are mighty uncomfortable to drive / sit in compared to a Bronco. I'd almost even take a wrangler over Gwagon when it comes to comfort.
I bought my G-Wagen ~13 yrs ago when it was already 10 yrs old. As a daily driver since then, it's been extremely comfortable; loads of cargo space, tons of headroom, awesome on road trips (except for gas mileage), great captain's chair seating position, commanding view of the road (better than the Bronco), tremendous off-road besides excluding a few ground clearance problems, and never underestimate the value of a great, wide, sturdy center armrest that isn't shared. Yes, it handles like a truck, but seating/comfort wise it's great.

I've also been in the newly remodeled version of the G and it's loads more luxurious and comfortable. I would just never consider taking something that expensive out on the trail.

The slightly longer seat base of the Bronco is more comfortable than the G, as is the cushioning, but then again I'm comparing it to the 23 yr old seat of my G. It goes w/out saying the Bronco's ride is far superior to my old G (which, BTW, is on it's original stock springs and shocks and still going strong).

I don't even consider the Wrangler in the realm of competition (yes, I've owned some. Past tense).

Regardless, I wish more mfg's used/offered the BMW-style extended thigh support - it's incredibly comfortable I don't know why others don't offer it.