First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gotcha, so I see they say the 300 is spec'd out for the Wrangler, I'm assuming since it fits your 4 door nicely, they're implying the 4 door Wrangler, because they're not specifying on their site.

Did they mention anything about it fitting in a 2 door Wrangler or Bronco when you were there?
Correct, they are implying 4 door Wrangler. I haven't seen one in a two door but that doesn't mean it won't fit. They have a bunch of different boxes so they might have another box style that will fit. Just by eyeballing it, I don't think the Supertramp 300 would fit in a 2 door but again I'm not sure. I didn't talk to them about 2 doors at all but I'm sure the sales rep Petr would be more than happy to give you all the facts. His contact is on their site and they are very responsive.
Sponsored

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct, they are implying 4 door Wrangler. I haven't seen one in a two door but that doesn't mean it won't fit. They have a bunch of different boxes so they might have another box style that will fit. Just by eyeballing it, I don't think the Supertramp 300 would fit in a 2 door but again I'm not sure. I didn't talk to them about 2 doors at all but I'm sure the sales rep Petr would be more than happy to give you all the facts. His contact is on their site and they are very responsive.

I love it man, congrats!

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Absolutely dig the setup. Thanks for pioneering for us and sharing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jakebadlands

jakebadlands

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely dig the setup. Thanks for pioneering for us and sharing.
Of course man! Will definitely report back with more experiences after a couple trips this summer.

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I finally had a chance to spend a night in my new Egoe Nest Supertramp 300 camper and overall, I am thoroughly impressed with the design and functionality. I had a dream of camping comfortably in my Bronco without a complete redesign of my interior and this thing fit the bill perfectly. The modular design allows for the box to be installed and removed easily in the 4-door so I can quickly pop the box in and out whenever I want to go camping. The ability to have full use of my rear seats for passengers or storage when the camper is installed was ultimately the biggest selling point to me as I am someone who is constantly driving friends around, using my full cargo space to store and move things, and camping all the time. If you haven't seen how this thing works, check out this video. I wanted to give you guys a true pros and cons list after a successful night in the camper this past weekend up Mt. Herman Road in Colorado Springs, CO.

Pros:
  1. Easy installation, easy to remove (5 min for each)
  2. Full use of passenger seats with the camper installed
  3. No rattle on highways and very minimal to no rattle on trails (this is coming from a rattle hound, if it rattled, I would have sent it back hah!)
  4. Modularity of the box and all the individual components fit perfectly with how modular I intend to keep the Bronco for different use cases
  5. The box panels fold out from the trunk into a bed that takes up the entire interior of the Bronco, maximizing all the possible bed space of the interior - fit myself and my girlfriend comfortably
  6. Mattress was surprisingly comfortable and had no issues getting a good night sleep
  7. Im 6ft. I had plenty of leg room and could stretch my legs completely straight out and still have more than 3-5 inches from the tailgate
  8. Opening up the soft top from the bed in the morning to get some sun and fresh air was an experience I didn't know I needed but now adore and look forward to the most
  9. Plenty of storage underneath the bed once it is completely folded out (about 1.5-2 ft of vertical space from the back of the folded rear seats to the underside of the bed)
  10. Fit and finish is superb - everything slides, locks, and fits together so incredibly well. Almost too well. Very tactile feel to all of the components
  11. Two burner stove module is very well designed and can be removed from the box to cook away from the vehicle or taken apart to use for backpacking
  12. 4 gallon water tank and pump allow for both sink and shower capabilities
  13. Cutting board was a great idea for some extra chopping space
  14. Engel Fridge/Freezer gets ridiculously cold, almost froze my seltzers after an hour
  15. Two drawers and other small pockets in the box allow for extra storage
  16. I find this to be the perfect Bronco camping solution for the weekend warriors like myself who don't spend more than 3-5 days camping and still need to drive their Bronco around town the next week without a permanent camper installation
Cons
  1. Because of how high the box sits, the headroom for the bed might be a bit too minimal for some people but for my lady and I, it worked just fine. I wouldn't say there's enough space to easily "chill" for a long period of time in the bed because of the lack of head room, but for just getting in and going to sleep, it was perfectly comfortable. That being said, we did end up chilling in the bed for about 3 hours watching movies on my phone which I was able to prop up on the Bronco crossbar.
  2. The 15L fridge is a bit small for how much food and drinks I like to bring but an additional small cooler or fridge will definitely do the trick
  3. Storage might be an issue for those of us who like to bring a lot of gear but this camper box has really helped me downsize my camping gear and bring only the things I really need which I have found has made for a more organized and clean camping experience overall
I was told I am the first Bronco with the Egoe Nestbox Supertramp installed so because I have guinea pig'd myself, please feel free to ask me any questions and I'd be happy to give you more details. Egoe Nest has a warehouse here In Denver, so if you're in the area, hit up their sales rep Petr and he can give you the full run down. Great guy. You can find the product link here for more info. Much love Bronco6g!

Jake

IMG_1446.png

IMG_1502.png

IMG_0149.png
Be sure to Take the Long Way Home.
Ford Bronco Egoe Nest Supertramp 300 Camper Installed – First Impressions Breakfast in America

Breakfast In America

D-R0CK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A little unclear from the website...does the fridge come with the set? The website says " storage space intended primarily for a fridge" but doesn't seem to specify whether or not its actually included or which brand. At that price point, I'd hope its a complete package. Did you hook it up to the upfitter switch, or is there a 12V plug that you use? Really nice set-up, no matter what.

OP
OP
jakebadlands

jakebadlands

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A little unclear from the website...does the fridge come with the set? The website says " storage space intended primarily for a fridge" but doesn't seem to specify whether or not its actually included or which brand. At that price point, I'd hope its a complete package. Did you hook it up to the upfitter switch, or is there a 12V plug that you use? Really nice set-up, no matter what.
It looks like they have updated their website and specs recently so I am not entirely sure if the Complete Set+ comes with the fridge or not. I would direct you to their sales rep Petr for that question. From my understanding, only the 15L Engel fridge will fit in the fridge compartment of the Supertramp 300 but again, I am not positive. The water pump and fridge both connect to the single 12V cig lighter outlet in the trunk of the Bronco. There is a wire (that I don't know the name of) that connects the water pump and fridge together so that they can both run to the same outlet in the trunk.

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gotcha, so I see they say the 300 is spec'd out for the Wrangler, I'm assuming since it fits your 4 door nicely, they're implying the 4 door Wrangler, because they're not specifying on their site.

Did they mention anything about it fitting in a 2 door Wrangler or Bronco when you were there?
It wouldn't be much use in a 2dr. I mean, you can take the rear seats out and probably fit the box in, but the panels that fold out for the bed wouldn't have enough length. I doubt there'd be enough length even if you pushed the front seats all the way forward, but...maybe? I've seen where a guy removed the passenger seat and was able to get enough length to lay down in a 2dr, but I dunno if there's enough room for this.

Also

thats a super slick solution. I like it.
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It wouldn't be much use in a 2dr. I mean, you can take the rear seats out and probably fit the box in, but the panels that fold out for the bed wouldn't have enough length. I doubt there'd be enough length even if you pushed the front seats all the way forward, but...maybe? I've seen where a guy removed the passenger seat and was able to get enough length to lay down in a 2dr, but I dunno if there's enough room for this.

Also

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
Yeah, but they have the option just for the kitchen set up alone, which is what I'm most interested in. I'd consider the bed portion, and it might work by not fully extending but I'm just interested in the box.

Macclone

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty Platinum diesel.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The lack of head would be fine for sleepy, but wouldn’t work when awake. 🫢🤪

OP
OP
jakebadlands

jakebadlands

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The lack of head would be fine for sleepy, but wouldn’t work when awake. 🫢🤪
I'm telling you there's nothing like opening up the top in the morning to feel that sun and extra space

DrXtoph

Badlands
First Name
Christoph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally had a chance to spend a night in my new Egoe Nest Supertramp 300 camper and overall, I am thoroughly impressed with the design and functionality. I had a dream of camping comfortably in my Bronco without a complete redesign of my interior and this thing fit the bill perfectly. The modular design allows for the box to be installed and removed easily in the 4-door so I can quickly pop the box in and out whenever I want to go camping. The ability to have full use of my rear seats for passengers or storage when the camper is installed was ultimately the biggest selling point to me as I am someone who is constantly driving friends around, using my full cargo space to store and move things, and camping all the time. If you haven't seen how this thing works, check out this video. I wanted to give you guys a true pros and cons list after a successful night in the camper this past weekend up Mt. Herman Road in Colorado Springs, CO.

Pros:
  1. Easy installation, easy to remove (5 min for each)
  2. Full use of passenger seats with the camper installed
  3. No rattle on highways and very minimal to no rattle on trails (this is coming from a rattle hound, if it rattled, I would have sent it back hah!)
  4. Modularity of the box and all the individual components fit perfectly with how modular I intend to keep the Bronco for different use cases
  5. The box panels fold out from the trunk into a bed that takes up the entire interior of the Bronco, maximizing all the possible bed space of the interior - fit myself and my girlfriend comfortably
  6. Mattress was surprisingly comfortable and had no issues getting a good night sleep
  7. Im 6ft. I had plenty of leg room and could stretch my legs completely straight out and still have more than 3-5 inches from the tailgate
  8. Opening up the soft top from the bed in the morning to get some sun and fresh air was an experience I didn't know I needed but now adore and look forward to the most
  9. Plenty of storage underneath the bed once it is completely folded out (about 1.5-2 ft of vertical space from the back of the folded rear seats to the underside of the bed)
  10. Fit and finish is superb - everything slides, locks, and fits together so incredibly well. Almost too well. Very tactile feel to all of the components
  11. Two burner stove module is very well designed and can be removed from the box to cook away from the vehicle or taken apart to use for backpacking
  12. 4 gallon water tank and pump allow for both sink and shower capabilities
  13. Cutting board was a great idea for some extra chopping space
  14. Engel Fridge/Freezer gets ridiculously cold, almost froze my seltzers after an hour
  15. Two drawers and other small pockets in the box allow for extra storage
  16. I find this to be the perfect Bronco camping solution for the weekend warriors like myself who don't spend more than 3-5 days camping and still need to drive their Bronco around town the next week without a permanent camper installation
Cons
  1. Because of how high the box sits, the headroom for the bed might be a bit too minimal for some people but for my lady and I, it worked just fine. I wouldn't say there's enough space to easily "chill" for a long period of time in the bed because of the lack of head room, but for just getting in and going to sleep, it was perfectly comfortable. That being said, we did end up chilling in the bed for about 3 hours watching movies on my phone which I was able to prop up on the Bronco crossbar. For those interested in more headroom, they do offer another box style that sits lower and provides a few extra inches of vertical space. I considered it, but I opted for the Supertramp 300 because the extra features and ability to store gear underneath the bed was more valuable to me than a few extra inches of headroom.
  2. The 15L fridge is a bit small for how much food and drinks I like to bring but an additional small cooler or fridge will definitely do the trick
  3. Storage might be an issue for those of us who like to bring a lot of gear but this camper box has really helped me downsize my camping gear and bring only the things I really need which I have found has made for a more organized and clean camping experience overall
I was told I am the first Bronco with the Egoe Nestbox Supertramp installed so because I have guinea pig'd myself, please feel free to ask me any questions and I'd be happy to give you more details. Egoe Nest has a warehouse here In Denver, so if you're in the area, hit up their sales rep Petr and he can give you the full run down. Great guy. You can find the product link here for more info. Much love Bronco6g!

Jake

Ford Bronco Egoe Nest Supertramp 300 Camper Installed – First Impressions Breakfast in America

Super sweet setup! I would rather have a roof top tent I think, but this is super nice!
Sponsored