First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tell us about the upgraded springs. I have the 2.0 Pro coilovers along with a winch bumper and Warn ZEON 10s waiting for my Bronco to be built . My thought was to crank the adjustment up to compensate for the winch/bumper...

We sell a stiffer springer to help accommodate the added weight over the front.

We have tested these with a bumper and winch and allows you to get more lift with them vs compensating because of the weight

They do make the ride a tad stiffer but allows you to use the coilovers how you intend to use them!

https://www.pandamotorworks.com/pro...de-21-ford-bronco?_pos=2&_sid=b17740a58&_ss=r
Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is it possible to order the coil overs with the hd springs already installed? Having a winch and all already it would be a hassle to have to disable the coil over to add the hd spring vs having it shipped with them.

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it possible to order the coil overs with the hd springs already installed? Having a winch and all already it would be a hassle to have to disable the coil over to add the hd spring vs having it shipped with them.

We are offering this service through our shop before shipping. Its $125 for us to do that before shipping them.

Thank you

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A Few Customers Got Their Eibach Coilovers Installed This Weekend!

Ford Bronco Eibach Coilovers NOW AVAILABLE! 5C931ADE-DDC1-4CED-B545-AF8B88A02DB8

This Customer Did Our Stage 1 Kit (Eibach Coilovers & Zone Upper Control Arms) To Run 37's & It Turned Out GREAT!

Ford Bronco Eibach Coilovers NOW AVAILABLE! ezgif-1-38bac29770

This Customer Did A 3inch Body Lift + The Ebiach Coilovers & It Looks Amazing! He Is Loving The Ride Quality As Well!

We Still Have These Coilovers In Stock!!!

Arlo.Overland

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I missed the black friday sale. Whats the best price out the door to Oklahoma?

Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Eibach Coilovers NOW AVAILABLE! PXL_20221216_144914991

Ford Bronco Eibach Coilovers NOW AVAILABLE! PXL_20221216_144931927

I Love Seeing All Of Our Customers Loving Their Eibach Coilovers!

TahoeTexan

Outer Banks
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any comparisons of the Eibach vs Non-Sas? I have a non-Sas (but with SAS wheels and tires) OBX and ordered the Eibach kit. How is the ride on and off road compared to stock?

Also, I wasn't planning to upgrade the UCAs, and now wondering if I should. I do not plan to lift more than 3" in the front.

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

🚨IMPORTANT PRICE ALERT🚨

We were just informed of a price increase on the Eibach Coilovers (now $1,810), however if you are in the market for these or are on the fence about them, we will honor the intro price of $1,720 until this Friday!

Message me if you would like to secure a set, as this will be the last time you will be able to get them at the old price.

Sponsored

Binky

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Depends on the day
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are the Eibach shock bodies painted or galvanized steel like the Bilstein 5100/6100?

That galvanized coating lasts maybe 2 years max anywhere the roads are salted (from my own personal experience). Eibach's website mentions "Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Coilover Mounts" but those are only the black mounts on the bottom. Maybe the bodies are aluminum?

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We sell a stiffer springer to help accommodate the added weight over the front.

We have tested these with a bumper and winch and allows you to get more lift with them vs compensating because of the weight

They do make the ride a tad stiffer but allows you to use the coilovers how you intend to use them!

https://www.pandamotorworks.com/pro...de-21-ford-bronco?_pos=2&_sid=b17740a58&_ss=r
Do they also offer a stiffer spring for the rear Eibach shocks? I have a Rockhard 4x4 swing gate rear bumper with dual jerry can mounts which add about 200lb to the rear on my bronco. I also have a BAMF bumper and wicnh up front so I would need to go with the heavier rate springs in the front as well.

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do they also offer a stiffer spring for the rear Eibach shocks? I have a Rockhard 4x4 swing gate rear bumper with dual jerry can mounts which add about 200lb to the rear on my bronco. I also have a BAMF bumper and wicnh up front so I would need to go with the heavier rate springs in the front as well.
Sadly they do not. We have been looking at this but its not a standard coil spring for the rear.

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone with these coilovers have a recomendation on which shock skid plates to install?

I had purchased the Barnes4WD shock skid plates, but they actually interfere with the end of the coilover.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone with these coilovers have a recomendation on which shock skid plates to install?

I had purchased the Barnes4WD shock skid plates, but they actually interfere with the end of the coilover.
Well crap! I haven't installed my coilovers yet, but I have a set of Barnes skids waiting... :mad:
Sponsored