First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan, F350 dually
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We have owned our Bronco for about 4 months, and have recently developed an electrical issue where we will be driving it and it electrically completely dies/shuts off. No warning whatsoever, it dies on its own. I have called the service Dept of the dealer we purchased it from and on their end, it is not showing any type of issue. We even had it towed 2 days ago with the same issue, hoping that when they checked it out at the dealer it would have any electrical current in the Bronco, but low and behold when they checked it Saturday morning, it started right up. There was a service bulletin where Ford found a bad connection but I am not confident this is the issue

Has anyone else experienced this issue?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We have owned our Bronco for about 4 months, and have recently developed an electrical issue where we will be driving it and it electrically completely dies/shuts off. No warning whatsoever, it dies on its own. I have called the service Dept of the dealer we purchased it from and on their end, it is not showing any type of issue. We even had it towed 2 days ago with the same issue, hoping that when they checked it out at the dealer it would have any electrical current in the Bronco, but low and behold when they checked it Saturday morning, it started right up. There was a service bulletin where Ford found a bad connection but I am not confident this is the issue

Has anyone else experienced this issue?
Hi there. Could you privately message us your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'll check into this electrical concern for you. Thanks!

Relow

Base
First Name
CW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO, HONDA
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same issue. Died completely WHILE DRIVING. What was your outcome? Dealership said 2 weeks to even diagnosis.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same issue. Died completely WHILE DRIVING. What was your outcome? Dealership said 2 weeks to even diagnosis.
Good morning- I can look into this for you. Feel free to send over a private message with your VIN and dealership information at your earliest convenience.
Sponsored