Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm 3hrs away and got the invite....
That’s weird. When I went to the one in Phoenix, I asked about who gets an invite. (I’m an hour away from the Phoenix site, and did not get “invited”)
Staff at the event said they only send the invites in a limited radius.
🤷🏻‍♂️
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Zangski

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe so, either way I got signed up. Ought to make for a nice ride on the bike if the weather is decent and I can try out a Bronco!
This is a lot different then the off roadeo. You get about an hour behind the wheel with a Bronco expert and they show you what your model is capable of. More of an off road test drive then a dedicated off road clinic. Cameras, one pedal driving, trail turn assist…

grant318is

Badlands
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m registered for Thursday!

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We received a Ford email the first week of February for a chance to sign up for one of three different locations in Florida. We picked a location and time and received the confirmation to test drive and get acquainted with the Bronco capabilities. The dates available were 3 weeks away as of 2/1/22. Will be attending Thursday 2/17/22. :cool:

Fayettenam88

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Atlanta, have a Badlands, and did not get the invite… anybody know why this would only go to select people or how to get in touch with someone so they know I am in the area?

Sponsored

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BUCKTOWN

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FE Ford Bronco, Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How do you get an invite?

Techguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford & Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I attended the same event in Texas a few weeks ago. It was awesome. Here are a couple of thoughts/tips/observation, although I don’t know if you will have the same vehicles and spotters:
  • Select the last reservation time of the day like I did. We drove for a little over 30 minutes. Since there wasn’t another group waiting, we were able to spend 30 minutes looking over the various Broncos they had before we left. They had a 2 door Wildtrack, which was their only Sasquatch. Climbing into the Wildtrack let us figure out that side steps are probably in our future.
  • Arrive early. They try to match you up with a Bronco that is similar to your build. But, if someone has a similar build to your build and they arrive ahead of you, they may get the closer match.
  • Manual Love. My order is a Badlands, Sasquatch, 4 door, 2.7, auto, MIC. I was offered two options to drive. The lady that checked me in asked if I knew how to drive a manual. I used to drive manuals all the time, but hadn’t for the last 20+ years. Seeing as this was my first real off-road experience and it had been so long since I drove a manual, I had visions of stalling all over the place with my wife laughing in the back seat. I finally said yes. She could tell it wasn’t a confident yes. And then she looked at me and said the manual 4 door badlands, no -squatch, 2.3 was the only one left with a front sway bar disconnect, and that I should take it. Scott was my spotter. All I can say is that if I didn’t have a VIN, I would be very tempted to switch to a manual. Guys/gals, this manual is almost cheating. I could teach anyone to drive a manual on this thing. Scott was not only generally awesome, he knew I would love the manual and it showed. We put the Bronco into 4L, he had me shift into 3rd gear, and then said “with both the clutch and brake pedals depressed, slowly start to release the clutch and as you feel the clutch starting to catch (he called it the sweet spot), the Bronco will automatically start to raise the RPMs, then release the brake (without touching the throttle), and finish releasing the clutch.” Darn if the Bronco doesn’t just start moving smoothly without ever touching the throttle. It was almost magic. So, my big recommendation is to try the manual!!
  • There were multiple times on the trail where we would stop before an obstacle, I would drop it into 1st or the crawler gear, start up without ever touching the throttle, and the Bronco just marched on like a champ. I laughed out loud because it was so easy.
  • Scott asked if we wanted to pull the backseat MIC (1.0) top off, since my wife was back there. It was a clear, cool and windless day. We pulled it off in literally 2 minutes. My wife loved it.
  • My wife loved the rear stadium seating, and said that sacrificing a fold flat rear for the stadium seating was worth it.
  • My wife changed from being happy for me, to being excited that “we” are getting a Bronco. That I didn’t expect.
  • They had the painted gas cans. It was nice to see all of the paint colors in one place.
I can’t wait to sign up for the off rodeo, and now my wife wants to come along

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mar 8 at 1030 for me, it was slim pickings on dates and times when I registered last night.

BroncoSong

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m in Atlanta. Would love to go. No invite. Anyone got a link they can share?
Sponsored