tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No matter what model i start with i still end up at 50k or above 50k. Come on ford you need to drop the price of sasquatch and the lux package. And do power seats even show up?
Sponsored

Mattymeats

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Tesla Model X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in a pretty similar boat. There doesn't seem to be a way to stay under $45-50k without feeling like you're losing out on some major items.

OP
OP

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in a pretty similar boat. There doesn't seem to be a way to stay under $45-50k without feeling like you're losing out on some major items.
Agree, nothing like getting butt hurt over B&P. I can afford it but was hoping to be at 50K before taxes

Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There's a somewhat sneaky way to get a fully capable 4 door badlands with 33's, mid package, etc for under $48. And you can choose between manual and auto and neither are delayed.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The only place that I’ve been able to find the power seats option is the one place one one wants to look... with the navy pier leather seats on a 4dr.

WCS67

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plus we can’t even get the options we want at that price. Nothing like paying $50 grand and not being happy with the choices.

OP
OP

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What did you think, lol? That there would be some super-sneaky combo that you could build up for a killer deal?
No, i didn't expect a killer deal. What i expected was to be able to have some sort of ala cart selection of some extra items. For example, added heated steering wheel without have to add evasive control and the other stuff that cost $3500
Sponsored