First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Maybe this is a dumb question, but, are these street legal? Can I legally have these on along with my headlights? They look great!
Sponsored

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ordered!
Would appreciate your posting the installation instructions when they are available to give me something new to obsess over.....
Will do but just to give a quick overview.

1) Attach fog assembly using existing bumper bolts.
2) Connect Harness + and - Cables to Battery.
3) Plug in the Fog Lights.

Enjoy! :D

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe this is a dumb question, but, are these street legal? Can I legally have these on along with my headlights? They look great!
The LED modules in these housings are DOT compliant modules but some state and local regulations may restrict the total number of lights that are active at any given time on a motor vehicle. We would recommend you check with your local regulations if this is something that is of concern.

Shacky4

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The LED modules in these housings are DOT compliant modules but some state and local regulations may restrict the total number of lights that are active at any given time on a motor vehicle. We would recommend you check with your local regulations if this is something that is of concern.
Thanks!

Raynfeathyr

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 1st Edition, Mazda 6, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So it's a 120 dollarish upcharge to swap out two of the white for two of the yellow and I'll have two leftover white lights with no housing? If I am understanding you correctly, I think you should reconsider.

I like the design, but I'm not purchasing 8 lights to get my preferred combination of 6.

Sponsored
OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So it's a 120 dollarish upcharge to swap out two of the white for two of the yellow and I'll have two leftover white lights with no housing? If I am understanding you correctly, I think you should reconsider.

I like the design, but I'm not purchasing 8 lights to get my preferred combination of 6.
This is a customization. We cannot create separate part numbers for every possible combination of white and yellow light arrangements. So we are offering the option to add individual modules for those who would like to create their own custom set-up.

-Rachel

IceSoldier88

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TO clarify this is for the HD bumper upgrade? Also we would have to swap models for yellow? Or do we tell you what we want and it comes all set?

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ORACLE Lighting @OracleLights I posted this in the Sneak Peak thread unaware that there was this new Group Buy thread so I am now posting it here as well. Apologies for the duplicate post.

1. It seems there is quite a crowd requesting an amber/white combo. I understand you are trying to keep things simple and not create a bunch of different product numbers for each combo. However, would you consider doing one more version with 2 whites and one amber on each side? I think a majority of the people wanting this combo would flock to this.

2. Are there any chances of Oracle creating an AMBER colored module? I have your Amber BRONCO grille letters coming in the mail and would like to keep the colors the same. The yellow and the amber are certainly different.

Ford Bronco (ENDED) 🔥 Exclusive Groupbuy: Bronco Triple LED Fog Light Kit for Steel Bumper 1644954660973

Ford Bronco (ENDED) 🔥 Exclusive Groupbuy: Bronco Triple LED Fog Light Kit for Steel Bumper 1644954593953

1644954642534.png

Sponsored

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dirty Bronco said:
1. It seems there is quite a crowd requesting an amber/white combo. I understand you are trying to keep things simple and not create a bunch of different product numbers for each combo. However, would you consider doing one more version with 2 whites and one amber on each side? I think a majority of the people wanting this combo would flock to this.
Understood but mix-and-match options is not something we will be offering.

Dirty Bronco said:
2. Are there any chances of Oracle creating an AMBER colored module? I have your Amber BRONCO grille letters coming in the mail and would like to keep the colors the same. The yellow and the amber are certainly different.
Just to clarify, the purpose of the yellow lights is not to match the existing amber markers, it is to provide the wavelength that creates the highest level of functional driver visibility in fog and snowy conditions.

Last edited:

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Me too! Canada shipping cost please.
Follow the link in post#1 and add to cart, you will be able to view shipping options for Canada (y)

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have a set date for when the group buy will be closing?

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HI - can each pair of lights be controlled separately by an aux switch? I would like to have a single switch control outside lights, then another switch controls the middle lights, and then another switch controls the innermost lights - so I can choose how much light I want or which combo I want if I can get yellow in there as well.
Sponsored