Sponsored

Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally

Happy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That gray 2 door appears to be a SAS with a roof rack.
Was this a factory combo?

I ask because I thought SAS and roof racks were not allowed from factory.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That gray 2 door appears to be a SAS with a roof rack.
Was this a factory combo?

I ask because I thought SAS and roof racks were not allowed from factory.
I have a factory SAS and roof rack (2 door). What you cannot have with this combo is full armor underneath. You can however have the modular steel bumper with front only steel skid plates. This is what I have.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There must be more than 100 in the local area. I have seen four or five other Broncos on the road and about a dozen on dealer lots but I have not seen any other two doors, nor have I ever seen the same one twice.

Last edited:

LatinoComedian

Badlands
First Name
Adolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge, 2021 Mustang Mach-e First Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here in NJ I have yet to see another in the wild. I see plenty of Sports but no full size. Some of us are talking about a meetup or a group trip to the trails in PA, maybe that's the only way that I'll get to see others.

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't see many on the road here in eastern Washington but there is a used car deale in town that has 2. Guessing he made a big gamble on them.

Sponsored

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took over two months from when I took delivery of my OBX (10/15) to see this FE in the parking lot of the local shopping center here in Maryland on 12/23. Only one I've seen in the wild since I got mine. I rolled up beside the woman who got out of it as she walked toward the grocery store and complimented her on the color (same as mine). We agreed that we loved the Bronco, and went our separate ways.

20211223_155936.jpg
I currently have a 2/7 build date and live in Frederick. Mine is also Cyber Orange so you might see mine hopefully soon. My dealer also has a CO loaner which I think is for sale now. We m using a picture of the dealerships loaner for my profile pic. Mine is going to be identical to theirs. I hope to see you on the road soon. Where in MD are you located?

Koz44

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We have several 4 doors here in town (Westchester county NY, north of NYC) - it seems like the same people I’m seeing each time. My 2dr might be the only one in this general area for now.

We drove a total of 8 hours last weekend going to Long Island and back and upstate NY and back and saw only one 4 door on the road.

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

we live in the tip of the mitt and see Broncos on a daily basis, most of them 4 doors but the occasional 2 door pops up. I pass one coming the other way on my morning commute, a cactus gray 4 door soft top. It's peak skier season so lots of people from downstate driving their Broncos up.
The other vehicle we see here that other places hardly do are FJ Cruisers. This area is lousy with them, to the point where we wondered if Toyota had snuck a bunch into the country. I'd thought about replacing the LR3 with one but it you think the Bronco tax is bad you should see the FJ tax!

CJtoJLU

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon Extreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ve seen 10-12 here in Utah, the dealer just down the road has 3 on the lot right now, and a Honda dealer in Salt Lake I went to a week ago had 2 used ones (one still there as of yesterday, black diamond, 2.7L, orange/yellow color; 755miles and about $67k if anyone is interested…I can share the link).

I agree with the poster from the first page, I got super excited when the vehicle was first announced, but they don’t really do it for me in person. At least not in 4dr.

the first one I saw on the road here was in August. It was I believe the Area51 color, 4dr, don’t know which trim, but had the Sasquatch package, and was driving without the top and doors. It looked pretty cool I’ll admit; but the rest that I’ve seen have been really underwhelming.

Last edited:

stellandter

Black Diamond
First Name
Stella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mits outlander, Chrysler Pacifica, 67 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Other than the ones at the dealer, we have seen an A51 in the wild and husband saw a CO. Last night we saw our first carbonized grey and it was really beautiful, more so than I expected. It was parked outside Outback Steakhouse 🤣. I'm in Northern VA.

Sponsored

SVT-BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 F150, 14 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have seen quite a few lately here in the NW suburbs of Chicago. Only a couple 2 doors within the last month. I saw 4 in one day in early December!

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There’s at least 6 in my small Texas town. I’m the only hardtop so far. I’ve gotten so many comments about how much better it looks than the saggy soft top, but other than that “hey look a Bronco” excitement has long been gone around here.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here in NJ I have yet to see another in the wild. I see plenty of Sports but no full size. Some of us are talking about a meetup or a group trip to the trails in PA, maybe that's the only way that I'll get to see others.
I'm in PA and recently rode along with other Broncos in a meetup to an offroad park. Care that I tag along whenever you and your group take to the trails?

TiredOldMedic

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mercury Grand Marquis, 86 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only saw my 6th one in the wild yesterday while driving the William Natcher parkway from Bowling Green KY to Owensboro. It was a 4 door cyber orange.

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Montana, ND or MN I have yet to see a 2 door. Good amount of 4door soft tops. I have a 2 door Badlands on order. I originally had an FE ordered but changed. Feel as though I was penalized for changing. Was one of the very early reservations and confirmations but still no build date. It will happen when it happens I guess enjoy your 2 door. Looks great.
Sponsored