Sponsored

Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man!
I’m starting to lose hope now it’s been a year and a half, and the stress of waiting for the Bronco… even though it’s something stupid… like a first world problem. Also My mom Dying , bless her heart, leaving me some money. I have the cash to buy pretty much anything I want right now, but all the other vehicles are so expensive, because of this chip thing . so I’m having trouble waiting to the end, and then thinking they’re gonna try and screw me with ADM at the Very end of the rainbow, even though they said they won’t, and I have it in several emails and texts, and written actually on the Dora/order form that they gonna charge just MSRP.
But I’m thinking with the stress of all this Is it just be easier to buy a Tacoma, loaded Limited. Two years old with less than 25,000 miles. And know that it’s reliable.
But….then I know I would probably kick myself once I see all the Broncos rolling around.
I know, I’m a confused mess maybe it’s just because it’s the first day of the new year. I’ll tell you one thing…. people like me that already have issues with trust, and anxiety
The last 2 years of Covid, and government, and world problems is just getting to me.
My anxiety is through the roof!
I like the old Clash song

“ should I stay or should I go!?”

Well… F—$&!
I need a drink!
🍻
Sponsored

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Other than the ones at the dealer, we have seen an A51 in the wild and husband saw a CO. Last night we saw our first carbonized grey and it was really beautiful, more so than I expected. It was parked outside Outback Steakhouse 🤣. I'm in Northern VA.
Can't wait to take my bronco for a Bloomin Onion, lol

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we are finally reaching the point where enough Broncos are being delivered that we are seeing them on the road occasionally.

I have had my 2 door WT for 2 1/2 months and in that time, I have seen two Broncos on the road. In the last week, I have seen three.

I have seen 2, Area 51 4 door soft tops and one 4 door, Race Red, MIC top. It’s bittersweet. I enjoy seeing other Broncos out there, but on the other hand, you realize that soon the rare, unicorn status will be gone.

As a 2 door WT, it has been a real treat being the only Bronco in sight for 2 months. Its been entertaining watching people discover that the Bronco Sport is not the real Bronco.

Here’s to all Bronco 6g forum people about to get your Bronco. There’s still time to enjoy that unicorn status! Happy New Year!

I’ve seen this at the parking lot where I work at YNHH

Happy New Year 🎆

82B3D736-A7FE-4497-B3D6-AC51258C8865.jpeg

1931CC26-3A22-4BBE-83C0-7D44FD346302.jpeg

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, can we all agree it will not be years before we will be seeing Broncos everywhere?

Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

zero, natch, nada, goose egg, scratch, etc. I believe Ford is highly favoring specific areas and dealers of the Country with their allocation formula and that is the only reason there is enough vehicles to be noticed in a few areas. Everywhere else has no Broncos of which to speak.
^^ this

Hulluvatime

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had a 4d Badlands PO since March and no build number yet. Hard top, Sasquatch, trailer hitch. Not willing to change. I don't like the soft top looks with the waves. They did a crappy job with that as well. Jeep soft tops look fine!
I've had no updates from either Ford or my dealer other than to change to my22. I had a Rivian R1t on order before the Bronco and decided I wanted a vehicle before 2023. Doesn't look like my Bronco will be ready much before then. I decided to put a Rivian back on order. They just emailed me with a delivery window of Q1'23. And the Rivian CEO, RJ, sent a nice email explaining the delivery situation. Why can't Ford do that? I'm going to give Ford another couple of months and then I'm out. The whole hard top debacle makes me wonder about overall quality as well.

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been seeing them around here a lot lately. Just last weekend we spotted 2 while we were out shopping and the week before another at Lowe's. Guess they won't be so rare if/when I get mine in 2024. 😭

IMG_4849.jpg

IMG_4848.jpg

Hope to have mine parked next to my Ranger by the end of this year. That would make 2022
IMG_4850.jpg

IMG_4851.jpg

IMG_4812.jpg

IMG_4813.jpg
I've been seeing them around here a lot lately. Just last weekend we spotted 2 while we were out shopping and the week before another at Lowe's. Guess they won't be so rare if/when I get mine in 2024. 😭

Ford Bronco Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally 1931CC26-3A22-4BBE-83C0-7D44FD346302

Ford Bronco Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally 1931CC26-3A22-4BBE-83C0-7D44FD346302

Hope to have mine parked next to my Ranger by the end of the year! That would make for a great year!

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You were not looking out your window towards I80 as I blew past at 90 mph headed to Denver. But in my 1500 mile trip never saw another, on or off road
Depending on what day that was, and what color yours is, I might have. Before I took delivery on mine I saw at least one heading west on I-80 as I was headed home from work. It was Cyber Orange (yellow). I might have seen 1 or 2 others on I-80 but that one stood out. I just haven't seen any on the streets of Lincoln.

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I drove 300 miles today, my first trip with the Bronco and the only others I saw were 2 on a Ford car lot. 🤷

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been seeing more and more in Austin. Got. mine just before Thanksgiving. Went by the dealer to pick up the plates, and they have 5-6, still not sold. One of them is a 2-Dr FE for 90k lol

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Depending on what day that was, and what color yours is, I might have. Before I took delivery on mine I saw at least one heading west on I-80 as I was headed home from work. It was Cyber Orange (yellow). I might have seen 1 or 2 others on I-80 but that one stood out. I just haven't seen any on the streets of Lincoln.
Nope, Antimatter Blue, here

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was out at popular public land trails here today and ran into a group that had 2 bronco's
A 2dr Base or BB squatch, and a 4dr BL in A51
I stopped for a quick minute to say hi

Then passed a 4dr BL CO on the way home

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Prior to December 14th, I saw 3 Broncos in the wild:

White 2-door
Headlights on a side street
Carbonized Grey 2-door

Since getting mine, (and driving 1150 miles), I have seen 2:
Both 4-door Area 51 soft-tops which may be the same vehicle

And 1 on a used car lot (I've seen a few Broncos [4-6] on dealer-lots but don't count those)
CO 4-Door WT
Sponsored