lukej

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have an August 2020 reservation. Didn’t get a build date through July of 2022 so I put my order on code 99 and bought a truck since I needed something in the mean time. Now that 2023 Orders are coming through my dealer had my re-confirm options and let me know something they had promised wouldn’t be an issue. Now that I decided to go with the Everglades edition (from badlands) they are telling me I will have a $15,000 “market adjustment” anyone else experience this? And this is Leif Johnson Ford in Austin, TX
Ford Bronco Everglades “Market Adjustment” 582E75E9-77E2-407C-B2F1-149F991D9393
Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every, and I mean every economic indicator point toward a car market that will be decimated in 6-12 months. Sign nothing that includes and ADM.

OP
OP
lukej

lukej

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A tale as old as time, at this point
Luckily they won’t charge the adjustment on the badlands….for now lol

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Every, and I mean every economic indicator point toward a car market that will be decimated in 6-12 months. Sign nothing that includes and ADM.
I agree, your leverage will only get better as a buyer over that time period. Depending how bad the recession is, you’re may be the one dictating the purchase price.

Sponsored

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t realize that the Everglades was such an in demand trim that was limited for them to add markup to it.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

have a feeling adm will be a sunk cost for buyers soon as the market drops and production continues especially for a fairly standard model including eg. i mean there are no limits on eg and when 23 orders open anyone can order one.

only ones that have a shot at standing up to it are raptors and heritage le's but even that i wouldn't put money on. your money though. it's too bad you can't change dealers right now..

Lonescout

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are just putting the screws to you. Bad dealer move right there.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TellurideBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have it in writing that there is no ADM on the Badlands order? I think they are trying to condition you to accept that ADM regardless of the Bronco model.

Luckily they won’t charge the adjustment on the badlands….for now lol

Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a dealer in CA with an Eruption Green and Dersert Sand Everglades for sale right now at $19,999 over. How did they even acquire them for stock while many wait? They are 100% on site. Have a video of them on YouTube and are listed for sale on their website.

https://www.marincountyford.com/new-vehicles/?q=Bronco&_dFR[make][0]=Ford&_dFR[model][0]=Bronco&_dFR[trim][0]=Everglades&_dFR[type][0]=New&_paymentType=our_price

But but commodities...but but allocation....

As I have stated over and over again, it's all bullshit.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I didn’t realize that the Everglades was such an in demand trim that was limited for them to add markup to it.
It’s not. Extremely low take rate. Only reason there is a 23 is to get rid of all the snorkels they didn’t sell in 22.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is a dealer in CA with an Eruption Green and Dersert Sand Everglades for sale right now at $19,999 over. How did they even acquire them for stock while many wait? They are 100% on site. Have a video of them on YouTube and are listed for sale on their website.

https://www.marincountyford.com/new-vehicles/?q=Bronco&_dFR[make][0]=Ford&_dFR[model][0]=Bronco&_dFR[trim][0]=Everglades&_dFR[type][0]=New&_paymentType=our_price
They didn't get them for stock those are custom orders. Perhaps the customers got tired of waiting and gave up. If you look up the WIndow stickers they are green indicating a retail order.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have an August 2020 reservation. Didn’t get a build date through July of 2022 so I put my order on code 99 and bought a truck since I needed something in the mean time. Now that 2023 Orders are coming through my dealer had my re-confirm options and let me know something they had promised wouldn’t be an issue. Now that I decided to go with the Everglades edition (from badlands) they are telling me I will have a $15,000 “market adjustment” anyone else experience this? And this is Leif Johnson Ford in Austin, TX
Ford Bronco Everglades “Market Adjustment” 582E75E9-77E2-407C-B2F1-149F991D9393
No, thats Bullshit. They can't add a market adjustment.
Sponsored