First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Pretty simple math here. Pitch the low take rate Glades to make more fenders available for Heritage trims.

i was uncertain about the 2.3 and the snorkel and the sticker. Not to mention Florida is about as far from The Great Basin as you can get.

Everglades Interior was the best Ford came up with. Badass wheels, and the winch didn't suck either.

I love my BIg Bend Sasquatch 4D, but suffer way more Everglades envy than I ever do for a 16 gallon 2D.
Sponsored

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5 early broncos, AGM Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I just liked the squared fenders. And that my Bronco seems to be a topic of constant discussion around here, lol. Glad I got mine when I did, the dealer around the corner sold both of theirs for $75K.

Lift and 38’s coming soon

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While waiting for my Granger order, I ordered an Everglades, thinking that it would be built quicker. Fast forward to today, I’ve been driving my manual Badlands for 4 months, and my Everglades just got built. There is no way I’m giving up my stick shift for a slushbox with unique features that I would hardly ever use.

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s the model I really wanted but couldn’t order. I ordered BD 4 door with MIC hardtop. My second disappointment was no manual transmission. I believe the Everglades will bring a big premium in the future. Just remember the FJ Cruisers and the Honda S2000’s that sat on dealerships lots because no one wanted them? Try to buy a nice one today and get ready to pay way over the original sticker.
I wish I could have purchased a new S2000 back in the day. Little kids at the time precluded that one.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everglades is a decent trim, just thought it would be based on the badlands, available with 2.7, and have a fix front camera and ACC. I would have paid a premium for those things but it was a base big bend with a 12” screen and MGV.

I think ford got lazy and solved the front cam, ACC problem by not making it available. And the 2.3 was likely due to weight. If I wanted a 2.3 it would have been at least with the manual. 2.3 auto? You’re kidding

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Everglades is a decent trim, just thought it would be based on the badlands, available with 2.7, and have a fix front camera and ACC. I would have paid a premium for those things but it was a base big bend with a 12” screen and MGV.

I think for got lazy and solved the front cam, ACC problem by not making it available. And the 2.3 was likely due to weight. If I wanted a 2.3 it would have been at least with the manual. 2.3 auto? You’re kidding
A Big Bend with Washout's, sounds more like a Black Diamond.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Magnitude Flow

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everglades trim took away from the "built it the way you want it" sales model of the Bronco. Most people who would truly use the Everglades want to pick the bumpers, winch, the snorkel, the engine size....ect. Design wise Fords biggest F up is not allowing MGV and wash out floors on all models. They dropped the ball on this imo. Imagine a Wildtrak with high pkg, washout floors, MGV seats? Ford doesn't think desert racing, non rock crawling people don't want these? Take my Fing money ford, or not.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love my Everglades! If you have nothing nice to say...
Maybe this thread was an April Fools joke?

I think the Everglades is about the best Bronco trim for actual wheeling. The winch, wading depth, snorkel, and Squatch built in make it pretty awesome out of the box.

Think there were two issues and neither really should matter much, but the 2.3 only and of course the big sticker. Think many just want to say they have something besides the 4 cyl, even though it’s more powerful than a V8 from 30 years ago, but whatever with facts and data, right?

The sticker is a bit much, but it’s different, and truth is, most people just aren‘t all that adventurous or interesting to pull off different.

I love those wheels most of all because they’re nothing special, which I find awesome looking.

I’m a 2 Dr guy and will say the same for this trim, if it were a 2 Dr, would have gotten either it, or a 2 Dr Raptor (Warthog).

Sponsored

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The term is "Unwanted" not "Rare".........
Incorrect. Carryover order holders from 2020, 2021 and 2022 were the only ones allowed to order a 2023 model until ordering banks just opened to the general public. The Everglades is sold out for 2023. Just as is the manual transmission option. And only 10% of the remaining build will be 2 door. Try again in 2024.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That’s the model I really wanted but couldn’t order. I ordered BD 4 door with MIC hardtop. My second disappointment was no manual transmission. I believe the Everglades will bring a big premium in the future. Just remember the FJ Cruisers and the Honda S2000’s that sat on dealerships lots because no one wanted them? Try to buy a nice one today and get ready to pay way over the original sticker.
Yup. I had a 2008 Honda S2000. Paid $30k brand new off the lot. One of my biggest regrets was selling that. I could have driven that ever summer and probably sold it for $30k today.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wow....the haters going to hate!

My brother has an Everglades and I think it's badass.....squared off fenders, snorkel, winch, desert sand, tank like rims......WINNING! I don't get it, the dislike, other than jealously and typical forum hate. Whatever peeps......🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A Big Bend with Washout's, sounds more like a Black Diamond.
except for the marine grade vinyl, powder coated bumper, rear locking differential, bash plates, different wheels and tires, in addition to the washout floors you mentioned.

but yes

NathanML

Black Diamond
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Corvette / Royal Enfield Continental GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yup. I had a 2008 Honda S2000. Paid $30k brand new off the lot. One of my biggest regrets was selling that. I could have driven that ever summer and probably sold it for $30k today.
Same! I paid 28 for mine! Miss it every day…
Sponsored