First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When people see my 2 Door Lux Badland they act like they could never afford one. They always ask "How much did this thing set you back?" They are then shocked that it was less than $50k, I'm guessing because they spent $60-$70 on a pickup. Prices for the Bronco suck of old guys like me who think new cars should start are $12k but in todays market, the Bronco isn't that badly priced.
Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When people see my 2 Door Lux Badland they act like they could never afford one. They always ask "How much did this thing set you back?" They are then shocked that it was less than $50k, I'm guessing because they spent $60-$70 on a pickup. Prices for the Bronco suck of old guys like me who think new cars should start are $12k but in todays market, the Bronco isn't that badly priced.
My first Silverado was $18k.
I feel old.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found my father's old window sticker for his 1989 Ford Bronco XLT about a year ago—was hoping I could find his old spare wheel cover.

$18,500

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Bronco will be about $18K less than the stupid Explorer that my Dad just bought.

Still, at $30k for the Bronco, Ford could have put decent tires on it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BottleShark

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My first "New" vehicle, 1996 Hardbody, $8500 out the door lol

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was it really less than $50k? I gotta know how you swung that. MSRP on a 2021 2 Door Badlands with ONLY the Lux upgrade was $52,180 before taxes and fees. Granger or Stephens about the only way you could do that. If that's how you managed it, good on you. Still curious, though.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was it really less than $50k? I gotta know how you swung that. MSRP on a 2021 2 Door Badlands with ONLY the Lux upgrade was $52,180 before taxes and fees. Granger or Stephens about the only way you could do that. If that's how you managed it, good on you. Still curious, though.
Really. My 2dr BL with mid and tow package snuck in a hair under 50,000, over 50 with drive off costs.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really. My 2dr BL with mid and tow package snuck in a hair under 50,000, over 50 with drive off costs.
Yes, really. The Lux upgrade was a smooth $5,000 flat in the 2021. It was $1,800 more than the Mid.

Sponsored

Paul113

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was talking about this last night with a friend. I am actually amazed that with the capabilities and sophistication of the features they don't cost more. I can't understand how these things can even be built for what they are costing us. If you take into consideration the millions and millions that went into the R&D on this new platform, testing, parts design/ engineering and manufacture said parts all pulled together to mass produce these, it's actually pretty amazing. My last new purchase was a 2014 Raptor out the door was just under 57K. My loaded Wildtrak Hoss 3.0 I just took delivery of tax.title, blah blah blah was just under 65K no dealer markup and PP.

OP
OP
BottleShark

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did have price protection, My build was 2D 2.3 MT Badlands Roof rails and key pad for $49,550.
If you configure my exact build now, it's $51,650.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The price companies are asking for Bronco accessories is what blows me away. I have become numb to vehicle costs.

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still, at $30k for the Bronco, Ford could have put decent tires on it.
Mine came with cool wheels and tires but it was double that price you paid.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the capabilities I think it was a good deal price wise. Overall price was cheap compared to the other vehicles we have. 50k don’t get you much now a days for a new vehicle. Broncos a exception. Think I got a lot for my money on this build.

This replaced my x3. That had almost 65k into it. 54k for the bronco, another 6k into it so far. More than thrilled changing from the x3 to the bronco. x3 had more wheel horse than my bronco came with at the crank and the bronco still makes me smile more.
Sponsored

Last edited: