Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

RedRooster33 here. Was just able to see a BD w/ 33s and a BD Sas. I’ll tell you, it was like seeing a mythological creature for the first time. Finally it was right in front of me!

I’ve been reading a lot of criticism of the interior that I want to address along with giving your will-power a bot of a boost to hang in there until you’re able to call a bronco your own.
First of all, immediate impression was, wow! It looks much bigger than I thought from the outside. Specifically, The BD with 35s. We all saw the side by side pics of the 35s vs 33s and didn’t see much of a difference buuuuut, there is noticeable difference when it’s right in front of you. The BD felt higher for sure climbing in both of these beauties. Would be a huge difference in a non-sas.

Once inside and settled in, the feel was amazing. Seats felt great, no issue at all with visibility IMO. There is also some criticism with “cheapness”. I didn’t fell that at all! I thought the quality was fine. Steering wheel wrap was soft and interior didn’t feel like it was covered in cheap plastic.

In my build I got the mid package. I was worried that the 8in screen would seem too small. Thankfully, not a concern. The smaller screen is way big enough and honestly, the larger screen looked too big.

As for overall interior space. I’m 5’8” and thought there was plenty of room up-front. The one thing I hate about jeeps is being too close to the windshield. There is hardly a dashboard. No concerns with the bronco. I didn’t feel crammed at all. However, moving to the back was a bit snug. Not tight but snug.

Lastly, I will admit (we are all friends here), I had an eye on Jeep’s over the last few weeks. Only Lord knows when I’ll get that elusive golden email... Seeing this fine piece of sweet American machinery has made me forget all about Jeep’s and hang in there for the “day”. It’s going to worth the wait!
Thanks Friends!
Sponsored

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice write up, thanks for update!

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice, any pics?

Doesn't the non-SAS BD have 32's? Did it have different tires from stock?

Thoughts on SAS vs non-SAS side by side? Only saw a BL vs a SAS so it was almost SAS next to a SAS.

MGV thoughts? The BL I saw had leather.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
RedRooster33 here. Was just able to see a BD w/ 33s and a BD Sas. I’ll tell you, it was like seeing a mythological creature for the first time. Finally it was right in front of me!

Two black diamond with one on aftermarket 33's Any pictures? Those sound like new ones on the circuit.

Itsmeclooney

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He probably means a BL with 33s and a Sas. BD. Those two have been traveling together for a while now.

Reactions: jxc

Sponsored
OP
OP
Redrooster33

Redrooster33

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes! Meant BD SAS vs BL with 33s. Sorry.

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks rooster!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds good to me Jim. I've got a res to see the real thing on 05/04. Can't wait.
Sponsored