TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Depends if you want your Bronco to be seen as something that it is, or something that it isn't.
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are looking for performance gains a cat-back exhaust in conjunction with a tune is certainly a worthy mod IMO. The exhaust alone isn't going to provide any performance/power gain, just a different tone being expelled is all you gain.

Sara/AWE

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the tag @BuckWildOffRoad! We offer a few systems for the Bronco, plus we are the only ones to offer the BashGuard™ for those taking their Bronco off-road. :cool: They can expect more clearance, and more space for other mods since the large factory muffler is history.

Aftermarket sound isn't for everyone, as a few pointed out, but for those looking to get a bit more out of their Bronco, we have the ticket.

If anyone needs more info or has questions shoot me a DM or you can check out AWEBronco.com

OP
OP
STRATUS

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, C8 Corvette Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I did it...Also disconnected the turbo diffuser for the "swish". Ha! Might not be for everyone...but I'm enjoying it for now.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I did it...Also disconnected the turbo diffuser for the "swish". Ha! Might not be for everyone...but I'm enjoying it for now.

I like the also blow-off his!!! Im thinking about getting this from Lethal Performance (https://www.lethalperformance.com/t...co-2-3l-2-7l-bronco-sport-2-0l-0223-1082.html) for my Wildtrak.

As for exhaust I went with the MagnaFlow Street Series Axle-Back Performance Exhaust (https://www.magnaflow.com/products/...t-series-axle-back-performance-exhaust-system). I like the sound vs the stock can that was on it.

I know that sound is really a personal preference and this muffler really isn't so bad when compared to the Warlocks (https://www.holley.com/products/exhaust/mufflers/parts/50552FLT) I had on my last Chevy Blazer (SB400 @ 400+hp) with plugs removed of course :cool:

rcloke0124

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-Door, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm seriously considering an aftermarket exhaust. With that in mind, I have a couple questions.

1) Do you think an exhaust is worthy mod for the Bronco?

2) If so, what exhaust do you recommend and why?

Thanks!
This thread will open up some serious attitudes from some people. So were all clear, my OPINION only.

I will change the exhaust system to a MagnaFlow Overland Series Cat-Back Performance Exhaust system #19556, NOT for the sound, but for the clearance. If you planning on using your vehicle for more than groceries, clearance is everything, axles, front rear bumpers, and yes mufflers. Take the time to look under the rear of your rig, what's the first thing you see..... AVERY large silver muffler which hangs below your frame rails. This is a design flaw for serious off-road drivers.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is not true. If you remove the stock muffler which is heavy af. Then you won’t increase hp but less weight makes more go.
Sponsored