First Name
Mr. Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I like them and they really make a difference in lowering the effects if undesired pin striping to a degree.

One thing though is that when I / anyone replaces tail lights I may have to remove the bumper as the small side panels will not poop off to access the two bolts holding the taillight in. In a week or two when my Oracles come in.
So update your lights before adding the rear panels.
Wow . . . . very good "HEADS-UP" information !! / Thank you !!

AND, as it appears you already have the FORD REAR FENDER TRAIL ARMOR installed on your rig, please update this thread - if at all possible - with how/what all involved in replacing your taillights when your " . . . Oracles come in." / Thanks in advance. Cheers,
Sponsored

Last edited:

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

AND, as it appears you already have the FORD REAR FENDER TRAIL ARMOR installed on your rig, please update this thread - if at all possible - with how/what all involved in replacing your taillights when your " . . . Oracles come in." / Thanks in advance. Cheers,

I had decided to use an unconventional approach to install one of those inside spare tire brake/turn lights. So I had to pull back the recently installed corner armor a bit to remove the passenger tail light. I only needed use my heat gun to carefully warm the bottom portion under the light so I could pull it up. Then I could pop off the trim piece below the light off, and then the light. Wasn’t awful and it all went back together fine. That 3m tape used to affix the trail armor is good adhesive. But yes, if possible, do your mods before installing the trail armor.

Last edited:

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you Pete: Very much appreciate your comments/input relative to that MEK Armor. Consequently, I am now decided: NO to MEK Armor.

DECISION - It Is Decided.gif
I would also say to be fair, you should do your own research on it. I just wanted to add my perspective/experiences for anyone considering it. It’s an interesting product. Well thought out/designed. Just in application not a great fit for me or my environment. The adhesive is fascinating stuff. Maybe if you live in a warm, reasonably dry climate it would be an awesome solution. Maybe somewhere I missed the “don’t use this below 60 degrees” warning. I would say to anyone reading this in the future, get their bag/storage solution with your set. I don’t know how anyone would manage the removed pieces without that bag. It’s a sanity saver. Good luck.

OP
OP
kellyweiss

kellyweiss

Heritage
First Name
Mr. Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I would also say to be fair, you should do your own research on it. I just wanted to add my perspective/experiences for anyone considering it. It’s an interesting product. Well thought out/designed. Just in application not a great fit for me or my environment. The adhesive is fascinating stuff. Maybe if you live in a warm, reasonably dry climate it would be an awesome solution. Maybe somewhere I missed the “don’t use this below 60 degrees” warning. I would say to anyone reading this in the future, get their bag/storage solution with your set. I don’t know how anyone would manage the removed pieces without that bag. It’s a sanity saver. Good luck.
Duly noted; thank you, Pete.

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will dođź‘Ť

Sponsored

PA BRaptor

Raptor
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have a set of new unused front Ford Trail Armor I'd sell for $100 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. Backing tape was never removed.
These were purchased with the intent of using them on a Raptor but the fender profiles are different.

OP
OP
kellyweiss

kellyweiss

Heritage
First Name
Mr. Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I have a set of new unused front Ford Trail Armor I'd sell for $100 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. Backing tape was never removed.
These were purchased with the intent of using them on a Raptor but the fender profiles are different.
Hey Kevin, that's a pretty good deal for $100 with Free Shipping. I'm still . . . . contemplating; however, that's a great deal "for somebody" as I just checked again and FORD ACCESSORIES still wants $169.00 for just a pair of them (Front $169.00 / Back $169.00). Thanks for putting this out for possible. Cheers,

Last edited:

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a complete (new) set - front and back - that came with my truck new and I never put them on. Haven't had time to put them online for sale.
Sponsored