Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IAG EZ lift for a soft top Bronco is only compatible up to 2022. Anyone find a product that is compatible with 2023?
Sponsored

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We will have an updated strut design available for the 2023 and 2024 models soon. The new soft tops are significantly thicker and stiffer than the previous version and as such the current EZ-Lift system doesn't lift the rear as smoothly. With that said, we have the 2023 version top with the current EZ-Lift system installed and it is still worlds better than not having it at all. You just have to help the top lift up slightly when opening.

RobWTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hmm, interesting. Never heard of one of these, or even thought about it. Now I know! (y)

OP
OP
Nanuck

Nanuck

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We will have an updated strut design available for the 2023 and 2024 models soon. The new soft tops are significantly thicker and stiffer than the previous version and as such the current EZ-Lift system doesn't lift the rear as smoothly. With that said, we have the 2023 version top with the current EZ-Lift system installed and it is still worlds better than not having it at all. You just have to help the top lift up slightly when opening.
Appreciate the reply! Looking forward when it’s ready to buy. Any idea on when that will be?

OP
OP
Nanuck

Nanuck

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Following up again to see when you feel your new version for the 2023 models will be on the market?

Sponsored

Dontc4re

Badlands
First Name
Edmond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 area 51Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander/Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BroncoFrog

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t know this actually. I put one on a 2023 and found it to be quite helpful. Oops.

Sponsored

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander/Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds like it works, but the one's they are working will lift more weight. Without a step stool, I don't get enough leverage, so the new one I think may be easier for me.

Thanks!!