Sponsored

F150 2019 Harley Davidson or 2023 Everglades?

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey! have not posted much here, have just lurked. To the point, I been offered a great deal on a Bronco Everglades. I currently own a 2019 Harley Davidson F150.
It's my daily driver, it has the 5.0 and I have done some upgrades. I do not take it off road,ing, a little scared of how beat up it could get. Now honestly, the group I off-road with has been dormant for a bit, So I would really use this truck as a daily driver.

I just purchased my wife a Bronco Sport Heritage Limited, she loves it, and I think its not bad. I though would need to go with a Bronco if I was to do it. So, my question, how is a Bronco at that trim level as a daily driver? I know it has the 2.3 in it, how is the mileage? Could I live with this as the daily?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would have a tough time not owning a truck, and a little trailer is no substitute for a truck. My new Bronco is a much funner rig than my 19 year old f150 ever was.

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey! have not posted much here, have just lurked. To the point, I been offered a great deal on a Bronco Everglades. I currently own a 2019 Harley Davidson F150.
It's my daily driver, it has the 5.0 and I have done some upgrades. I do not take it off road,ing, a little scared of how beat up it could get. Now honestly, the group I off-road with has been dormant for a bit, So I would really use this truck as a daily driver.

I just purchased my wife a Bronco Sport Heritage Limited, she loves it, and I think its not bad. I though would need to go with a Bronco if I was to do it. So, my question, how is a Bronco at that trim level as a daily driver? I know it has the 2.3 in it, how is the mileage? Could I live with this as the daily?

Thanks in advance.
Sold my 2000 F150 Harley Davidson (11,000 miles) to purchase my 22 Badlands. It’s a daily driver and my vacation vehicle for in the mountains. Have been very happy with that decision. Getting 21.9 mpg combined. Good performance and very reliable.
Sponsored