Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered mine on 2/26 from a decent sized dealer in Jacksonville, FL. I ordered a 4 door Oxford White Black Diamond with mid package, soft-top, advanced 4x4, and 2.7. I was going to add the tow package but the dealership advised against it because it would slow it down. I have priority code 10 if it even matters, and dealer told me 6-8 months. So far I've only received the confirmation email from Ford, which I got the same day I placed the order. I reached out to the dealership yesterday since I had seen many posts where Ford hadn't sent them anything but their dealership had new information, and they told me that so far they haven't received any new information on it, but they think it's likely to arrive in July. It would be great if it did, but definitely don't wanna get my hopes up too much.
I just contacted Ford through their chat just to see if they had any updates and they told me that my Bronco is scheduled for production the week of June 13, 2022 and they gave me my vin. Havenā€™t received any email about it so I definitely recommend going directly to them and checking on it.
Sponsored

DrJacobie1

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500(Hemi)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Holy crap that is way sooner than I expected for mine. Going to have to save faster than I thought, I want to throw at least $12k down plus my trade. I'll have to contact them tomorrow to check the status.

broncoam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Holy crap that is way sooner than I expected for mine. Going to have to save faster than I thought, I want to throw at least $12k down plus my trade. I'll have to contact them tomorrow to check the status.
Iā€™ve been checking in with customer service every so often because I want to make sure I have everything ready with my current vehicle for when itā€™s shipped. I guess my dealershipā€™s estimate wasnā€™t too far off. Hopefully the production week stays the same. I checked because I saw a bunch of people with January 2022 orders and quite a few February 2022 orders receive production dates.

DrJacobie1

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500(Hemi)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™ve been checking in with customer service every so often because I want to make sure I have everything ready with my current vehicle for when itā€™s shipped. I guess my dealershipā€™s estimate wasnā€™t too far off. Hopefully the production week stays the same. I checked because I saw a bunch of people with January 2022 orders and quite a few February 2022 orders receive production dates.
That's awesome man thank for you for the update. I had honestly forgotten about my order for the last month or so cause I figured it would be Christmas or so before I got it. Looks like I may get some fall mudding in after allšŸ˜. What specs did you get? Sorry if you mentioned it above. And what vehicle are you getting out of?

broncoam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's awesome man thank for you for the update. I had honestly forgotten about my order for the last month or so cause I figured it would be Christmas or so before I got it. Looks like I may get some fall mudding in after allšŸ˜. What specs did you get? Sorry if you mentioned it above. And what vehicle are you getting out of?
I try to forget about it so Iā€™m not refreshing my email every houršŸ˜‚. Iā€™m really looking forward to enjoying some nice beach days in it. I ordered an oxford white 4-door Black Diamond 2.7L, soft-top, mid package, advanced 4x4. Right now I have a 2018 Challenger, I love it but I wanted something bigger and more adventurous.

Sponsored

DrJacobie1

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500(Hemi)
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's going to look great and perform even better!! I'm also coming from Mopar, it feels dirty lol. If Ram re-launches the Ram Charger I'll get one but I don't think it'll ever happen. I had a 2017 hemi Ram, literally my dream truck down to every option but I saw the Bronco, instantly got nostalgic of the 90s and traded my truck in during the middle of February to get my wife a new car and am driving her golf until the Bronco gets here.

broncoam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's going to look great and perform even better!! I'm also coming from Mopar, it feels dirty lol. If Ram re-launches the Ram Charger I'll get one but I don't think it'll ever happen. I had a 2017 hemi Ram, literally my dream truck down to every option but I saw the Bronco, instantly got nostalgic of the 90s and traded my truck in during the middle of February to get my wife a new car and am driving her golf until the Bronco gets here.
I love Mopar and while I liked the idea of a Jeep, specifically the ability to take the roof and doors off unlike a regular SUV, I was very reluctant to get one and once I saw the Bronco I knew that was what I was going for. I looked for a bunch of bigger vehicles and even considered a Ram or Durango R/T among many other vehicles but with everything being so luxurious today I wanted something that I wouldn't be afraid to get dirty (inside mostly) and once I test drove a Bronco I loved it and was impressed with the power behind the 2.3L, I haven't gotten a chance to drive a 2.7L but I can just imagine what it's going to be like. I will say I almost gave up on it because I didn't realize I could order one and all of the ones that were at the dealerships near me had and have a 15-20K ADM. I got lucky that I started searching for a vehicle and realized I could order when I did or I wouldn't have made the MY22 order cutoff. Hopefully you won't have to drive the golf around for much longer. I heard that last week they scheduled the production from 5/30 to 7/25 probably meaning for those who haven't been scheduled that they won't have a production week until at least August.

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2/26 order.

Still nothing from the dealer regarding updates and also nothing from the nice people of the chat department.

Dealer has suggested to go with the soft top if I want it sooner, Not willing to go that route.

Let the waiting continue.

My build is in my sig.

Ford Chat today -
Our records show the current status as "In Order Processing." This confirms your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System; it will be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. It's not showing an estimated date for when this will begin right at this moment, but this status could change at any time.

Last edited:

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
2/26 order.

Still nothing from the dealer regarding updates and also nothing from the nice people of the chat department.

Dealer has suggested to go with the soft top if I want it sooner, Not willing to go that route.

Let the waiting continue.

My build is in my sig.
Hi! Was just checking out this thread because there isn't one for January 2022 orders and was interested in seeing movement with the Feb orders. I ordered 1/22/22. I also had a MIC and was previewed in February and March and dropped both times. My dealer contacted me and told me that it was questionable if my order would be picked up this year due to the hard top. A LOT of the early reservation/orders are MIC with more constraints, but they will be picked up first when the production lines get moving due to the reservation time stamp. In other words, walk in orders with MIC are way down on the list. I changed to a soft top as I had been thinking about this anyway due to convenience and the ease of removal. I was previewed two weeks ago, then previewed again the morning of scheduling on 4/21 and got scheduled for production. I figured I will purchase a painted hard top when available in a few years. Just a thought if you are over the wait!

FWrocker

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi! Was just checking out this thread because there isn't one for January 2022 orders and was interested in seeing movement with the Feb orders. I ordered 1/22/22. I also had a MIC and was previewed in February and March and dropped both times. My dealer contacted me and told me that it was questionable if my order would be picked up this year due to the hard top. A LOT of the early reservation/orders are MIC with more constraints, but they will be picked up first when the production lines get moving due to the reservation time stamp. In other words, walk in orders with MIC are way down on the list. I changed to a soft top as I had been thinking about this anyway due to convenience and the ease of removal. I was previewed two weeks ago, then previewed again the morning of scheduling on 4/21 and got scheduled for production. I figured I will purchase a painted hard top when available in a few years. Just a thought if you are over the wait!
How do you know when youā€™ve been previewed? I ordered a WT Lux with MIC on 2/21, changed to the soft top 2 weeks later, and have heard nothing from Ford or my dealer.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Oh I totally agree with you! I only dropped tow because I saw how easy an aftermarket hitch was to install and I will not need any electrical connectors as I will only use it for bikes and a hitch basket. I will 99.99% just leave everything that's on there now. Now the color is something I keep going back and forth on lol. CG->A51->EG...
A51 all the way!

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
How do you know when youā€™ve been previewed? I ordered a WT Lux with MIC on 2/21, changed to the soft top 2 weeks later, and have heard nothing from Ford or my dealer.
Your dealer can tell when youā€™re being previewed.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sadly just checked again with chat, since I hit them up early Thursday, and no VIN came my way Friday.

On to the next round of scheduling!

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a '22 Base with Sasquatch, 2.7l, modular bumper, soft top with hard top kit, aux switches and a few other options that I don't remember off hand. Eruption Green, 4dr.

Order was placed 2/20/22 at Ted Russell Ford in Knoxville, TN. Sales guy put my email in wrong for order updates. I got it corrected last week with Ford customer service and they said I would have an email in an hour. Still haven't received the emailšŸ˜’. For what it's worth, the dealer told me I'd have my Bronco by Thanksgiving as it's not a very complicated build but I'm expecting to wait until my birthday next March.

It's extremely tempting to go buy something else in the interim. I sold my truck during market madness and I underestimated how inconvenient it would be going fishing in my wife's VW golf.... Honestly trying to decide if I want to throw a roof rack on it so I can get my kayak to the river.
Are you now a one vehicle family? Thatā€™s dedication. Put the roof rack on, get a rack attachment t for the fishing rods. It
Sadly just checked again with chat, since I hit them up early Thursday, and no VIN came my way Friday.

On to the next round of scheduling!
I got a call today from my dealer! It was to see if I wanted to move forward with the Lightning I had reserved way back when. Dammit. No, I don't want an 80K pickup while I wait for this Bronco. Seeing the dealership # pop on on caller ID was a rush though. Their update was that they didn't know anything and had no guess on ETA.

DrJacobie1

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500(Hemi)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are you now a one vehicle family? Thatā€™s dedication. Put the roof rack on, get a rack attachment t for the fishing rods. It

I got a call today from my dealer! It was to see if I wanted to move forward with the Lightning I had reserved way back when. Dammit. No, I don't want an 80K pickup while I wait for this Bronco. Seeing the dealership # pop on on caller ID was a rush though. Their update was that they didn't know anything and had no guess on ETA.
No luckily! I've got a 99' F-150 XLT with 124k on the odometer that I just picked up as a project truck(needs new brake pads, rotors, paint job, ac condenser and blower motor, two new rear door handles as they're broken off inside) and my wife now has a 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander that we had ordered in addition to the golf.
Sponsored