First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi sq5 and VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My opinion, for what its worth, if you don't need this truck, leave EVERYTHING on it. Get it how you want it when you buy it. if it means waiting till November, but you get it all, built how you want it so be it.

That's what I'm doing. Even yesterday my dealer was like "you might consider dropping tow" strongly hinting that he knew he could get me scheduled now . Nope, I'll keep it. I researched it and you can't really put it on aftermarket yet. I'm getting LUX and don't want to have to deal with it making all sorts of noises when I am towing my popup that has elec brakes by adding it after the fact.

Besides if everyone keeps dropping TOW, we'll be good eventually.

Oh I totally agree with you! I only dropped tow because I saw how easy an aftermarket hitch was to install and I will not need any electrical connectors as I will only use it for bikes and a hitch basket. I will 99.99% just leave everything that's on there now. Now the color is something I keep going back and forth on lol. CG->A51->EG...
Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh I totally agree with you! I only dropped tow because I saw how easy an aftermarket hitch was to install and I will not need any electrical connectors as I will only use it for bikes and a hitch basket. I will 99.99% just leave everything that's on there now. Now the color is something I keep going back and forth on lol. CG->A51->EG...
Ha! I love it, you must have read my signature :ROFLMAO: . For real though, that receiver bolts right on. If it wasn't for the electronics I need for my trailer I would drop it and add it myself.

I went back and forth myself OW / CacG ...... but A51 really is an awesome color the more I see it, (and I see it daily driving to/from work as there is one on the route). If I wasn't set on OW because of the Wildtrak's black accents, and I was considering a change now, A51 might get the nod.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yep. normal chat...I had to wait 20 or so minutes to connect to someone. gave them my order code and they responded with my VIN and scheduled build week. it was pretty painless
Wow - Congratulations. I just tried the chat and they had no information for me on my 2/12 order. You got my hopes up! ha ha. I should have known better.

hsun85

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Off Road Premium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got the reply below from Chat. Ordered on 2/9. Base 4 Door with MIC.

"Thank you for holding, xxxxx. It looks like your order is still processing and there is no ETA on when production will begin. However, it has been given the clear to start production when the next production week becomes available. We will provide updated information to customers and dealers as it is available. Please stay in touch with your dealer for more information and updates on the status of your order over the next several weeks."

TexAg2010

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2/22/22 order here. I got the same message from chat. "In production" "clean build"

Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"In production" "clean build"

basically the same thing I got. means its entered into the system correctly with all changes accounted for, has a buildable priority code, and is available to be pulled for production when they "have the parts"

No VIN associated with that reply. If you had a VIN you would be scheduled.

TexAg2010

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

basically the same thing I got. means its entered into the system correctly with all changes accounted for, has a buildable priority code, and is available to be pulled for production when they "have the parts"

This is correct

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got it. Thanks for the thorough response. I was told they see my order but there’s no VIN. Assuming that’s about the same.

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Late joining B6G but glad to be here. Walked into dealer in Denton, TX on 2/21/22. Ordered my 22 Cactus Gray 2.7 SAS Badlands Lux, Leather, no tow, and standard front bumper. Sales manager told me it will probably take a year. I hope not but I will wait for what I want. As of yesterday still in processing with clean status via chat. Plan on putting bumpers, winch, wheels and lot's of goodies when it arrives. Look forward to this journey with you all.

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Late joining B6G but glad to be here. Walked into dealer in Denton, TX on 2/21/22. Ordered my 22 Cactus Gray 2.7 SAS Badlands Lux, Leather, no tow, and standard front bumper. Sales manager told me it will probably take a year. I hope not but I will wait for what I want. As of yesterday still in processing with clean status via chat. Plan on putting bumpers, winch, wheels and lot's of goodies when it arrives. Look forward to this journey with you all.
Welcome. Every time I see a new post here now, I assume it’s someone getting their VIN which makes me jealous. Haha.

HooSquatchOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport 2018
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Random question on MY22 SAS...I'm seeing a number of SAS packages that I assume are MY22's with silver (for lack of a better word) beadlocks on their rims, but I thought with the new model year everything was switching to a completely black rim. Took a Sunday drive through our local dealer's lot and saw an eruption green OBX SAS with the silver beadlocks, but didn't think to check the sticker for the MY.

Not a massive concern, but I liked the look of the all black and my salesperson had told me they were all moving to that for MY22.

And yes, now I am getting nit-picky

DrJacobie1

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500(Hemi)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered a '22 Base with Sasquatch, 2.7l, modular bumper, soft top with hard top kit, aux switches and a few other options that I don't remember off hand. Eruption Green, 4dr.

Order was placed 2/20/22 at Ted Russell Ford in Knoxville, TN. Sales guy put my email in wrong for order updates. I got it corrected last week with Ford customer service and they said I would have an email in an hour. Still haven't received the email😒. For what it's worth, the dealer told me I'd have my Bronco by Thanksgiving as it's not a very complicated build but I'm expecting to wait until my birthday next March.

It's extremely tempting to go buy something else in the interim. I sold my truck during market madness and I underestimated how inconvenient it would be going fishing in my wife's VW golf.... Honestly trying to decide if I want to throw a roof rack on it so I can get my kayak to the river.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Random question on MY22 SAS...I'm seeing a number of SAS packages that I assume are MY22's with silver (for lack of a better word) beadlocks on their rims, but I thought with the new model year everything was switching to a completely black rim. Took a Sunday drive through our local dealer's lot and saw an eruption green OBX SAS with the silver beadlocks, but didn't think to check the sticker for the MY.

Not a massive concern, but I liked the look of the all black and my salesperson had told me they were all moving to that for MY22.

And yes, now I am getting nit-picky
My be a better question for a general question thread.