Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered the RCI sliders and pretty much all their plates for my 2 door (sliders just became available for 2 door). I just got shipping notification for some of the pieces. I'll try and come back here with info and/or pictures once I get the sliders installed.
Sponsored

JMV123

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F350/2015 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You cant even tell that there is a angle to them. I like that. Very subtle. Thanks!!!
You are welcome and they have fantastic customer service. One of the best and have used them several times. Two thumbs up! 👍👍

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This really helped me out. Based on both pics I am now even more confident in RCI as it seems to come out (away from the door) a bit more. Which I want, to help avoid door dings and provide a bit more room for stepping on. It also has more covering in the middle to help guard against debris hitting the doors/paint from the tire. Seems that metaltech is going heavy towards “rock slider” where as RCI is finding the perfect middle ground of rock slider and step/running board.

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Subaru Outback, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the RCI 20deg sliders and their pinch weld covers. I love them both. Legit on the trails and just enough step for wife and kid to get it in. Also good enough to get up and clean the roof or access your gear if you have a roof rack. Not the greatest pics but here’s some of the 20deg and pinch weld cover. @RCI Offroad has great service and a great product!

E8861421-DF51-42D3-A1E7-B7712B219E36.jpeg

150548EC-17CE-445A-8B24-EE65D52F6FE6.jpeg

9B12C4AF-D400-465C-897F-3FCA1C7FE030.jpeg

Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just placed my order for the 4-door 5-degree units. Thanks everyone for the pictures and reviews of the sliders. I was waffling between the Metal-Tech and the RCI as well. With the 20% savings with RCI it was enough to sway me. Both units look great, you can't go wrong either way.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have RCI in my garage and they're fantastic. My Bronco is in the shop for warranty work with the wipers. They are so heavy I don't think I can do it myself, at least without hurting myself at some point... They're HEAVY and crazy thick steel. I compared to the factory sliders on the '21 4Runner I have and they're not even in the same league.

I don't know how to compare to metaltech but I'm super glad I ordered these, they're absolutely gorgeous and will definitely work as a step and slider with no questions. I'm really grateful for the folks over at RCI and this is a super high quality product. Worth the 1225 I paid.

Ford Bronco Feedback on RCI vs Metal Tech 4x4 Rock Sliders rail 1

Ford Bronco Feedback on RCI vs Metal Tech 4x4 Rock Sliders rail 3

Ford Bronco Feedback on RCI vs Metal Tech 4x4 Rock Sliders rail 2

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gorpolak

Gorpolak

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2011 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks!

They are on my short list. The price is eye watering for sure.
They are definitely worth it with keeping things of the body and off the rear fender on the 4 door. They rarely, if ever do sales but I got mine I think with a 15% off during Black Friday/Cyber Monday week.

My MetalTech should be arriving Tuesday (ordered this past Wednesday)and will try and get them on then. Thinking about doing XPEL Door sill covering for the pinch weld.

XPEL Door Sill

Anyone has any experience doing this? I do not want to go with the painting route and can't really justify spending money on on a pinch weld cover but I do like what RCI offers.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are definitely worth it with keeping things of the body and off the rear fender on the 4 door. They rarely, if ever do sales but I got mine I think with a 15% off during Black Friday/Cyber Monday week.

My MetalTech should be arriving Tuesday (ordered this past Wednesday)and will try and get them on then. Thinking about doing XPEL Door sill covering for the pinch weld.

XPEL Door Sill

Anyone has any experience doing this? I do not want to go with the painting route and can't really justify spending money on on a pinch weld cover but I do like what RCI offers.
I ended up with the Tuffskinz door sill protectors, super easy & packaged very well in a flat shipping box. See my pics a few posts up for pics of the Tuffskinz

Honestly, painting the pinch seam is very easy. Call it an evenings work.
Ford Bronco Feedback on RCI vs Metal Tech 4x4 Rock Sliders 26CD91CE-8463-4F32-A625-34E1E9923439
Ford Bronco Feedback on RCI vs Metal Tech 4x4 Rock Sliders D62D0E13-A4F4-4921-BDF9-1E51AEC7DE4C

Ford Bronco Feedback on RCI vs Metal Tech 4x4 Rock Sliders 7CB5CEC9-C606-4866-B3F4-15749B188FA1

OP
OP
Gorpolak

Gorpolak

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2011 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ended up with the Tuffskinz door sill protectors, super easy & packaged very well in a flat shipping box. See my pics a few posts up for pics of the Tuffskinz

Honestly, painting the pinch seam is very easy. Call it an evenings work.

Oh I don't doubt the ease of it. I just have to get over the hump of painting over something new and not being reversible. My other thought was using Plasti Dip with many coats.

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Subaru Outback, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

XPEL Door Sill

I have the RCI pinch weld covers and they are worth the $140 or whatever it was I paid Same high quality as the sliders and protect the pinch weld nicely.
Sponsored