CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone using the ZRoadz LED light bar on their modular bumper and provide feedback on how well it is made and how it's holding up?

It appears to be well made, but wanted to see if it actually is.
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone using the ZRoadz LED light bar on their modular bumper and provide feedback on how well it is made and how it's holding up?

It appears to be well made, but wanted to see if it actually is.
We used to stock Zroadz stuff but stopped promoting it. This was around COVID times when there were supply chain issues. We mainly sold their mounting brackets.

We ran a similar bar on our Gen2 Raptor (N-Fab). It held up. Im not a fan of mild steel as it will rust, but you won't find a stainless steel bar because it would cost a FORTUNE To make a bar out of stainless steel.

For the price, i'd say it'll do the job nicely for ya.

Shoot me a message if you want pricing, since we do sell Zroadz it's just not on our site. That sku IS in stock so it would ship from us right away.

We'll have to take a look at what Zroadz has cooking up these days since it's been a hot minute since we stocked their products. We actually DO have some of their products in our warehouse, the light bar wind diffusers were also popular sellers back in the day (and from what we learned, continue to be good sellers).

Last edited:
OP
OP
CarbonSteel

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A lot of Zroadz stuff is made overseas, even though they share the same "Made in USA" tag line (which they copy/paste to almost every product, it's part of their generic verbiage).

We used to stock Zroadz stuff but stopped promoting it. I felt it was overpriced, at least years ago on the skus we were selling. Since then we've not really looked at the brand much.

I ran a similar bar on my Gen2 Raptor (N-Fab). It held up. Im not a fan of mild steel as it will rust, but you won't find a stainless steel bar because it would cost a FORTUNE To make a bar out of stainless steel.

For the price, i'd say it'll do the job nicely for ya.

Shoot me a message if you want pricing, since we do sell Zroadz it's just not on our site. That sku IS in stock so it would ship from us right away.
I cancelled my order and am going with the Baja Designs 6XL Linkable Bumper Light System. I was going with BD for the lights anyway (on the ZRoadz bar) and really like the low profile of the bumper attached system. The bar mounted lights tend to block airflow and I did not want to have that happen.

Sad they list "Made in USA" when it is not...

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I cancelled my order and am going with the Baja Designs 6XL Linkable Bumper Light System. I was going with BD for the lights anyway (on the ZRoadz bar) and really like the low profile of the bumper attached system. The bar mounted lights tend to block airflow and I did not want to have that happen.

we sell that right here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-xl-linkable-kit-w-6-xl-lights-for-2021-ford-bronco/

ships from us on about a day

ZROADZOFFICIAL

Badlands
First Name
ZROADZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello, just to clarify, we manufacture all of our Steel Products in-house in Corona, Ca. as well as our other brands like T-Rex Grilles and US Rack. If you were looking at a kit, where you see lights and brackets, yes, we do list kits as “Made in USA”. This Is due to customs guidelines for importing. This is a common practice and is used across many markets specifically accessory brands like ours. If it states “Made in USA” under the LED only, it’s a mistake on the site. Let us know where you saw the issue.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CarbonSteel

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello, just to clarify, we manufacture all of our Steel Products in-house in Corona, Ca. as well as our other brands like T-Rex Grilles and US Rack. If you were looking at a kit, where you see lights and brackets, yes, we do list kits as “Made in USA”. This Is due to customs guidelines for importing. This is a common practice and is used across many markets specifically accessory brands like ours. If it states “Made in USA” under the LED only, it’s a mistake on the site. Let us know where you saw the issue.
@4x4TruckLEDs.com - this one may be for you.

@ZROADZOFFICIAL - I cancelled my order because I want a lower profile lighting system.

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been running the ZROADZ front bumper light bracket with a pair of KC SlimLites for over two years. No issues at all, no rust, it's very well made.

BHD2012

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Outback, 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased your roof lights with roofrack kit so thanks for the explanation. When I checked on the light pods as stand alones, however, they state Made in the USA. So this is not accurate.

IMG_1807.jpeg

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I purchased your roof lights with roofrack kit so thanks for the explanation. When I checked on the light pods as stand alones, however, they state Made in the USA. So this is not accurate.

Ford Bronco Feedback on ZRoadz light bar? IMG_1807
Technically.. it says American made.. which IS legally different than labeling something as 'made in USA'

Even something that's labeled 'made in USA' can actually be made elsewhere as long as some other criteria is met before the product gets sold 🤷‍♀️ like the @ADV Fiberglass top 😀

ZROADZOFFICIAL

Badlands
First Name
ZROADZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Feedback on ZRoadz light bar? IMG_1807
Those are all default information links for all of our site pages. Products that we manufacture in-house will have it listed in a bullet point under the features.
Sponsored