Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The amount of speculation and conclusions that are drawn throughout this forum is truly remarkable. You guys are so creative. It's a shame that Ford is stealing your ideas yet you're not getting paid. Marketing only needs to camp out all day on Bronco6G and look brilliant.

I want that white top too and will get one one day, but for now, that darn gray on my Area 51 will have to do. Not gonna lie, starting to like it over the prospect of black for the top, so I'm growing.

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wouldn't say early buyers are being screwed, because I understand that Ford can't release everything all at once. However, I would certainly say that we're being screwed with. Why do I say that? Because it's kind of shitty timing on Ford's part to be doing this type of tease if it's not going to be available for MY 2021 buyers.

If it's just going to be a one-off concept that shows how a Bronco could be built out aftermarket and there aren't options that will ever be available, then IMO this is not really the right time to tease them. The right time would have either been right away when they were announcing the overall Bronco concept, or wait until you have actual Broncos rolling off the line and into customers' driveways, then show off cool stuff like this to inspire people to build out their Broncos more.

If it's going to show off stuff that will eventually be available, say in MY 2022 or 23, they have plenty of time to show that stuff off later to build up hype again for new options for the future years of Broncos. Right now, 2 days before B&P for MY 2021 is not the right time to flaunt new 2022 and 23 options.

There are plenty of supposed options for MY 21 (200+ accessories?) that we don't know much about, or haven't even seen yet, that they could be teasing right now to build/maintain hype for 2021 instead. That's what they should be teasing right now, anything else is kind of screwing with people, and is detrimental IMO to hyping up 2021's.
This ?
Still going to buy one, still excited, still will be a Ford guy.
Unless of course I have a terrible owner experience, then I would be WAY less loyal.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It really shouldn't be that hard for people to understand....even if they don't agree. This is not like the yearly Easter safari concepts with a well established Jeep brand. We are pre B&P and pre C&M on a brand new vehicle. The hottest vehicle in the immediate pipeline. Showing insanely popular colors like a white top on the CG Bronco and the interior on the cyber Bronco and the green on the Filson Bronco. It all feels like the ultimate troll job.

Come out with B&P and nail the first year commodities being offered as you have the attention of the World. Save your dream concepts (all VERY cool) built on a color palette that is not being offered for later in the process.

Sponsored

Blue76

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 1976 Bronco, 2009 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The amount of speculation and conclusions that are drawn throughout this forum is truly remarkable. You guys are so creative. It's a shame that Ford is stealing your ideas yet you're not getting paid. Marketing only needs to camp out all day on Bronco6G and look brilliant.

I want that white top too and will get one one day, but for now, that darn gray on my Area 51 will have to do. Not gonna lie, starting to like it over the prospect of black for the top, so I'm growing.
did you get to see the one at super celebration in Townsend? The Area 51 with the grey top looked great and I am not a fan of the plastic top but it was a great match to Area 51. Before seeing it in person that might have been the last color I wanted. Now it is the top of my list. The marine grade seats also looked great. I thought they were leather at first.
after talking to the rep I probably would not get the sasquatch package. It only adds about a half inch of lift and I will not be rock crawling so... I also don’t like the wider flares. So if I want 35s and a lift I will go aftermarket.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't like the look of the rack in that A51 photo.......you still can't remove the rear section so my eye thinks it should extend further back.

But I'm sure that would screw up the engineering and it works just fine. Just an optics thing I guess.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did you get to see the one at super celebration in Townsend? The Area 51 with the grey top looked great and I am not a fan of the plastic top but it was a great match to Area 51. Before seeing it in person that might have been the last color I wanted. Now it is the top of my list. The marine grade seats also looked great. I thought they were leather at first.
after talking to the rep I probably would not get the sasquatch package. It only adds about a half inch of lift and I will not be rock crawling so... I also don’t like the wider flares. So if I want 35s and a lift I will go aftermarket.
Makes sense what you say about the Squatch. The 33" is quite honestly a lot of tire. You'll be able to handle anything worth taking on with that size tire, so you'll be happy.

I didn't make it up to Tenn; work, but seeing those pics of the overland spec is basically what I'll be getting minus the rooftop tent. I'll do ground tent for now. When drunk and need to take a piss at 4am, last thing my dumb ass needs to do is try to navigate down a ladder. I'm giving it more thought though for the sake of my wife (bugs, snakes, bears and such) are always on her mind even though we usually have a small arsenal in the tent with us at night. Ha ha! ?

The plastic is nice for scratches, so I like it, but it does look a bit cheap in pics.

That vinyl does look good don't it?

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We also know the name of the rig ... not sure if that's worth putting in the notes.
Bronco + Filson concept wildland firefighter rig

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two things:

Now I understand why we didn't get a green, which sorta sucks.

Are soft-tops fireproof?...asking for some friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.